Thread: Mina'sMommy

Mina'sMommy

Hope Mina does well on her surgery tomorrow!! Please let us know how it goes!
    Chris

Well wished going out for Mina!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Prayers and good wishes coming from Me and all my kitties. ESP. Little Squeeks, who is going to wait for an update
    Squeeks wants Mina to know that he loves her, and misses her, and will dream of her tonight, and think about her tomorrow while she is in surgery! *HUGS*

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Prayers,and Best Wishes,are coming for Mina,and Sheba Angel,will fly,to be,by her side,and comfort Mina,in the land,of the White Coats.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Just got back from the Vet

Mina did fine during surgery. The little angel was just starting to wake up when I got there. She just looked at me and meowed. I picked her up and she curled up next to my chin. Our vet has a picture of me sitting in the chair holding her. She looked very sad when I had to leave her there. I feel so horrible for it, but I know I've left her in excellent hands. Still can't keep from crying though. I can go back up and see her after work and I'm going to be able to bring her home tomarrow evening. She says to send her love to Squeeks and she will post pictures as soon as her stitches are removed.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Awwwwe! Kisses and gentle {{{hugs}}} to Mina. It's so hard to leave them there I know.
    BIG {{{{HUGS}}}} to mewomie too!
    She will be home before you know it and this will all be over. I hate this part of being a cat meowmie!

Poor Mina I know you hate this so bad...
    Squeeks says he is sending his love, and hopes Mina gets home soon, happy and healthy and with no pain. *HUGS* from Squeeks to you and *noserubs to Mina*
    I will be praying for baby Mina. But you have to keep telling yourself it is in her best interest, and after this surgery, her little pawsies will NEVER again hurt And she will be much happier
    Good luck Mina! WE love you!!!

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

I'm so glad surgery went well!! Give Mina some noserubs for me!!! (and have Mina give you some headbumpies for taking such good care of her!)
    Chris