Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hi there

Originally posted by QueSarah

maybe again?
    Not quite there

When you are in imagestation and have the picture you want - fullsized etc..here is what ya do:

Instead of copying the URL - right click on the picture, select properties from the dropdown, and a box will come up with the info you need. Highlight everthing after *properties* that begins with http and ends with jpg (or whatever the format)

Come back to your post and click on the IMG tag above..

paste the property information there and then OK

should show your picture!! Ready??.......

And trying again with advice.

HoSAH! It worked! You're a genius!!!! I LOVE it!

Now everyone can see my kitties spooning!

WELCOME!

Your cats are way too sweet!!!

AHA!! Beautiful picture!! How sweet to see your spooning babies

Now - I suspect we will be seeing more picture threads right??

Is this snuggle one Sink-kitty and Dodger?? What is sink-kittys name?

Hi Sarah and welcome to PT! Your babies are adoable. I love the spooning picture. Looks like you have some sink lovers too.

My name is Lori and I have 5 cats and a dog but I think you already saw them in my Jazzcat gang post.

Hope to see lots more of your kitties.

From Decker with Love

Now I can introduce you to my babies.

First, because he is the elder, is Dodger. He is gosh almost 3 now! We thought for quite some time that he was overwhelmingly sweet, but unfortunatly a little lacking in the eh hm brains department. But at some point last year we realized he was lying in wait. he'd tap the deck door knob when he wanted out on the deck. We were so impressed, until one morning we heard the front door open and close and ran out to find Dodger sitting by the door looking very innocent and opened the door to find he'd shut Teirza out!

He did that a few times before figuring out how to open it and not slide down the door after he'd turned the knob thereby leaving it open for his own adventuring! We know keep the front door locked unless we are in the front room.

He also taught my husband and me to play fetch this year. He's a very strange love boy who we've decided has a LOT of maine coon in him, water loving chirping gentle giant!

PRECIOUS!! Orangies are such sweethearts!! (teehee - note the middle boy in my siggy!)
    Sarah - how about starting some NEW threads about your babies so they don't get lost here in this long one??

We don't want to miss anything

Funny that you have TWO sink-kitties. I think we had a sink thread awhile back, too

WELCOME Sarah!! You are just fitting right on in here with your stories and pictures so be sure to STAY!!! As you have ***noticed**** we LOVE that kind of stuff here and this is a wonderful place and you WILL love it here too!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Baby girl (or sink kitty) is Teirza. She was a barn cat that was having a hard time as she was a runt and a little malnuritioused and a little oddly shapen when she came to live with me (pre husband). She was a mess! Dodger was with me maybe three weeks or so before she came and was not interested in sharing me. The first night together they had crouched down and were glaring at each other until they fell asleep! Teirza for the first say, year and a half of her life spoke mainly in very nasty language not suitable for a little girl. Middly of last year I started trying to get her to be a little more social....and now she is the first to greet me at the door (however if I pick up Dodger first she gives me the cold shoulder the rest of the night) and wakes me up every morning with kitty paws.

She has no interest in openning doors or playing fetch (as she is aware she is neither a human nor a dog), if my husbands hair isnt to her liking she'll fix it grooming him for as long as a 40 minutes at a time! and likes to be picked up by her tail (not fluing around or anything just and inch or two off the ground is enough!)

and one more of the little spooners!

A big hearty WELCOME to Pet Talk Sarah. (Sorry to be a little late on the welcome wagon.)

I truly enjoyed reading all about your two cats.

Dodger is quite the handsome fella and Teirza is such a pretty girl.

I enjoyed all their pictures.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Welcome to PT.

So you say they didn't get along, at first, now they are spooners?

Who melted whose heart?

Your cats are adorable.

I have 4 cats now.
    Also, I do fostering for Siamese Rescue.

Do post more pictures....

Welcome to Pet Talk Sarah!

your furkids are so beautiful, more pictures please!!

I am Melissa and I have one Tabby Cat, Katie.

“The memories and paw print of a beloved cat remains in our heart and soul forever.” – Unknown
    My beloved Katie (1994-2008)

Welcome to PT Sarah! Both of your cats are gorgeous and I hope to see and hear more about them. I'm also a big orangie fan. I'm owned by four boys which you can see in my avatar and signature picture. You've come to the right place to talk about your cats. We're all cat crazy here.