Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MERRY CHRISTMAS to Karen & Paul

MERRY CHRISTMAS to Karen & Paul

Dear Karen & Paul ~

In the spirit of the holiday season and to show our appreciation, the Pet Talk Family wanted to do something nice for our Leaders of the Pack. Physical gifts didn't seem enough and besides we couldn't decide!

Dog, Kat, and Bunnie treats didn't seem like the way to go.
    Flowers get wilty and then are tossed away.
    Chocolates are f-a-t-t-e-n-i-n-g and vanish without a trace.
    What to do...?

Well...we finally decided and we hope you like it! But tell Miz Hoppy not to bother watching for the UPS man; he won't be bringing your gift! Instead, keep an eye on your Inbox. Your gift will arrive via Email in the form of an Announcement. We hope you'll both like what we've done. Know that it's wrapped in LOVE from ALL of us in the Pet Talk Family!

With that having been said, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and may the New Year Bless your family with Happiness, Peace, and Joy!

With Love,
    the Girls, Guys, Dawgs, Kats, and Critters of Pet Talk

[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Karen and Paul. Starting this site has introduced me to friends that give my life warmth and comfort. Thank you, and peace be to you both this year and always.

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to Karen and Paul and everyone here at Pet Talk - I've learned a lot and met a lot of really fun and interesting people since I've been around. Peace to everyone and hope everyone will have a New Year filled with love and of course a continued compassion for the ones who love us so very much, that being our furkids

Karen and Paul,

Have a wonderful holiday! Thank you for this terrific website where I have made so many friends!

Love and peace in the new year!

Your Friends,
    Thelma, Elvis, Danny
    and Yertle the Turtle

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Karen and Paul I also want to thank you for this wonderful website, where all people and their furkids are welcome, young and old.
    This is one of the few places where one can come for true friendship and talk and talk and talk and show pictures and show pictures without people getting bored. I would like to wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS, the happiest of the NEW YEAR and PEACE AND LOVE always.
    Jackie

Warm wishes, happy holidays and a Merry Christmas to the dynamic duo that affords us all the opportunity to share with the world, our love for animals. Karen and Paul, I thank you both for all of your hard work, as well as the incredible dedication required to make this the best, most people and pet friendly, website ever! Our "gift" to you is merely a reflection of the love you share with us every day! Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and all my love to each and every one of my wonderful friends at Pet Talk! Love, Sandra, Cody, Star, Mr. B., Oliver and Squeekers!

[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Karen & Paul,

"If You Build It, They Will Come" ,
    Your idea of a Pet Friendly site for people
    who love animals to come & feel like
    "family" is truely awesome !Thank you both
    All THE BEST in the new year.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I agree with everything that has already been said, but want to thank you again for providing such a wonderful place to meet new friends, and share out stories.

Merry Christmas, Karen, Paul and Hoppy...

Hope Santa brings you everything you would like to have this year!

{{{Karen, Paul, Hoppy the Pet Talk guardian furbaby}}}

Ditto isn't elegant, but did want to thank you for your time, energy, and commitment to keeping the board the wonderful, pet-friendly place it is.

Happy holidays.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Thank you, everyone! We got the email from the Best Friends Sanctuary, and were surprised and pleased! Thank you again! We hope you all have wonderful holidays!
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Karen, Paul, Miss Hoppy, and ALL our other Friends, both Hoomin and FurKidz, at Pet Talk ~

May you enjoy a Very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year ~ filled with Peace, Joy and Happiness!

From all of us... Best Wishes,

/s/Cinder, Smokey, Boots, and our Dad, "Phred"
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Have a wonderful Holiday Season and may it continue throughout the year!! I thank you for giving me the opportunity to meet all the wonderful people at Pet Talk! Happy Holidays to ALL!

Love, Sue, Killian and Shiloh
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

I would also like to add my thanks for such a wonderful site. Of all my interests, pets are the biggest and most important to me and I am so glad to have a place to share that interest with others that feel the same way. It is hard to talk to people who do not think their pets are as much a part of the family as the skinkids, or to people who think pets are a waste of time, money and effort. Here, there is no harassment or foul language and it is easy to keep up on the topics that interest you (ALLof them).

Merry Christmas (Happy Holidays) to all, and to all a Good Night! (You're welcome, by the way -- such a neat gift idea!!!)
    "Every creature is a word of God."
    Meister Eckhart, Animal Blessings
    Dog Potentials

Former User Guest

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to Paul and Karen, and to all the nice people here at Pet Talk, and their furrkids.

Niina & Patrick
    Kitty & Casper

Dear Karen and Paul,

I also want to thank you for everything you do for this site that has given me the opportunity to meet a lot of really wonderful people. I want to join everyone else in wishing the very best for the holiday season.

Dear "Pet Talkers"

these few weeks away from the board have been torture. I wish I could have sent my best wishes for Xmas and the New Year to each of you individually... well perhaps next year!

A big big hug to all the furkids of Pet Talk

Gio, Prema, Foxy and Maya