Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My New Family Member

He's very cute. I can't tell from the pic what he is -- is he a fawn berk? I hope you let him have a friend also. It would help cut down on your medical bills -- rats are less likely to get sick when they are happy with a buddy. And we all know how expensive those bills are lol. Right YLL and luckies4me? I called Icarus the $500 rat!
    I've been BOO'd!

Vet bills...let's not go there Jordan..lol...I have spent well over $2000 total on vet bills in the past 3 years.

Depending on where dad works, it's not wise for Stewart to go with, because he can be exposed to a lot of dangerous elements.

I said that nicely, so accept that advice.l
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

He is so adorable! I myself am not into rats much, maybe because my mom is like terrified of them, but he makes me want to go out and get one, or two! Congradulations on the new addition! I cant wait for those more pictures...
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

Thank you Rizzy,ramanth,wolfsoul,luvofallhorses for the comments about Stewart.
    He says fank ya fery much!

Awww Stewart is so cute

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Thank you!

Jordan, he is a fawn. And yes, vet bills for rats are very high! Actually, I was going through all of my medical bills for the animals the other day LOL, and I have literally spent about $5,000 on my small pets alone. WOW! No wonder I'm poor LOL!

I agree with YLL, taking rats to various places can expose your new baby boy to diseases, so please make sure he is kept in his cage the whole time if you must take him out. I do have one rat I take places. Nemesis goes everywhere with me. Grocery shopping, Taco Bell, and he loves going to Jack and the Box as I always share my Oreo shake with him. It's just better to be safe. I don't take him places where I know other pets are, such as petstores etc.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Originally posted by luckies4me
    Nemesis goes everywhere with me. Grocery shopping, Taco Bell, and he loves going to Jack and the Box as I always share my Oreo shake with him. It's just better to be safe. I don't take him places where I know other pets are, such as petstores etc.
    Awwww! My precious little Peanut used to take trips with me too. I had a purse that I modified to sneak her into stores with me. I would put the purse on the seat of a shopping cart and unzip it so she could poke her head out. She went to Home Depot, Menards, Target, Applebees, and other places with me.

RIP Peanut

My ratties come with me to the cottage every time we go too- that is a lot of fun, they love it up there- especially when I take them on the boat with me!

Chloe, Violette, Suzie, and Phoebe were in the cage. (RIP all)
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

That is awesome YLL!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.