Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Q & A Game!

Q & A Game!

Hello! I'm new here and I thought You all would like this game! The way this game goes is "You answer the question from the previous post and then you post another question for the next person and so on and so on.. It should be about Pets and Animals!

Q; My favorite pet is hamsters What is yours?

Hi Rosey and welcome to Pet Talk. I can hardly answer that question without hurting someones feelings! So I'm going to give you complicated answers.

I love dogs best because they are so much fun, can travel in the car easily, love to go for walks and swims, plus are trainable, and completely devoted to me.

I love cats best because most of the time, they are cuddly and loving, very easy to care for and less expensive than dogs! Plus they tend to live longer and are very content.

I love hamsters best because there isn't another warm, soft, tail-less pet that you can sit and hold right in the palm of your hand. They are fun to watch when they play and eat. And they are NO trouble at all!

Here's my question:
    If you could get another pet of any kind, but make it something you don't currently have, what would it be?

I would like to have a bird, something like Paco, the Pet of the Day today.

[ September 09, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]

Welcome Rosey!

My Answer to Logan's quetion:

I would get a Leopord Gecko!

Q If you could have a cross between 2 breeds of dogs, What would they be?

Mine would be Pit Bull and Great Dane, I want the looks of a Pit and how big the Dane is!
    KayAnn And Simba, the super duper "Wunduh Mutt"

Go Buccaneers!

If I could cross two breeds it would be the Australian shepherd and a Jack Russell Terrier. I had one a long time ago and she was great. She looked like a Jack Russell but had the colors and fur of an Aussie. We only had her for a week and she ran away (that's why I got Bandit).

Question: Okay, say you don't like Pit Bulls (even though I know you probably do), but you LOVE poodles. You go into an Animal Shelter and see that there is a Pit and Poodle, the Poodle just came in and it is the Pit bull's last day before euthanization. Who do you adopt? Just delete the fact that you actually do like pit bulls.

[ September 09, 2001: Message edited by: BandiTank ]

[ September 09, 2001: Message edited by: BandiTank ]

Thank-you ALL!
    Since I have rescued many a pet at shelters I would go for the Pit Bull since time is a Question and try a find a owner for the poodle in the meantime.

QUESTION' What's the most unuasul Pet or breed you ever had?

Originally posted by Rosey:
    Hello! I'm new here and I thought You all would like this game! The way this game goes is "You answer the question from the previous post and then you post another question for the next person and so on and so on.. It should be about Pets and Animals!

Q; My favorite pet is hamsters What is yours?
    If this board allows the Q & A can be about anything of interest to you!

A: i think the most unusual pet i have ever had had to be a red spotted newt. the weirdedst breed, seeings as fish are not unusual to have as pets, was our striped raphel catfish. he was awesome!

Q: say, that you are a parent. one day your kid beings home an egg and asks if they can keep it and you say yes, since you know about hatching eggs. you hold it up to the light and see that it is a reptile inside, as you suspected from the shape. (oddly though, this is bigger than an alligator's egg.) well, it's been six months, it still hasn't hatched, but the thing is defintly alive. do you decide to continue to hatch it? if yes, then continue w/ this... a year goes by and this thing finally hatches. it is a long green lizard w/ wings. what is your reaction?

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

A: I'd contact Harry Potter - sounds like a pet he should have!
    or I'd try to identify the creature to decide if it can be kept at home. Having an unusual pet can be wonderful for a child - but lessons about returning animals to their natural homes are important too. Besides, this might be the only time I'd ever get to call on Steve (The Crocodile Hunter) & Terri Irwin for help!

Q: If you could build something in or around your home just for your pet, what would it be? (A doggie pool? a cat walk around the house?)

[ September 10, 2001: Message edited by: TheAntiPam ]
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

If I could build something for dogs around my house it would be agility equipment and I would be about thirty years younger as I think that would be so much fun to do.

O.K. If you could have any kind of Pet or Dog in the whole world, what would it be?

I am already blessed with part of this dream. If I could have any pet or animal in the whole world it would be a horse farm and lots of Golden Retrievers. Horses are such beautiful animals.

Question: What is the silliest thing you have ever done with your pet?

A: Danced to 70's tunes with him.

Q: What is the sweetest moment you remember having with your pet?

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

The sweetest moment I have ever had with a pet would have to be when Bandit picked up the little runt kitten over to me (in his mouth) and sat it in my lap. Then he started to just stare at it. He picked it up again and took it to the corner of the room and just started grooming it. It was so sweet I just wanted to cry.

QUESTION: Okay, so Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter), Jeff Corwin, and Mark O'Shea come over to your house saying they want to use your living room for a TV special they are doing with King Cobras and Alligators. What do you do?

A:first off, laugh my a$$ off. when i finally get my breath back, say how much do i get paid for this. then "sure, if you can fit them in here" on second thought, i reallllly don't want the world seeing my living room. "sorry guys, you just have to find someone else's livingroom"

Q: what is the strangest animal that you've seen walk(move) through your back(any part of your) yard. (or just one that you were taken off guard by the most.) (like a rabbit isn't a strange animal, but seeing one in the city can be rare, ...especially on easter morning :-D)

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

A; It would have to be a badger I saw on Monday while watering the grass, I turned around and jumped as it scared me and it was a big one and I ran for the door!! And it ran for cover!

Q; What do you think of those T.V Shows with pets called something like "Animals Funniest Video's"

My son just loves the show and will watch it over some of the so called more popular sit coms. I love hearing him laugh so I love watching too! Some of the videos really are pretty halarious.

Question: If you have a pet that is just the greatest and has bonded with you as kind of a soul mate and someone offers you a lot of money for the pet, would you take it? Let's say something like $250,000.00.