Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Compliment Thread

Julie,
    What can I say?
    Firstly, your two girls are gorgeous. You can tell Daisy is your baby girl. You have changed SO much over the years i've known you, but now i've realized that's become a rather good thing.
    I enjoy talking to you via-messengers. And LOVE seeing pictures of those two beautiful girls of yours, which we need more of!

-Kay

Ah, Kay, like everything else in life, I have come to appreciate and love you MORE because of our very early on differences. You are a mature, talented young lady, that will take the world by its tail!

YAY, I got Kay!!!

Kay - you are such a special person, a special part of Pet Talk, and a special friend! You are such a great mommie to your furkids, and you are also so creative, artistic and talented.

I am SO glad I got to know you through Pet Talk, and I feel blessed to have you as a friend.

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

I am too slow, but now I get to compliment Johanna too!

What a precious part of Pet Talk you are. You are always so supportive of your friends here, and a great mom to both SKIN and FUR kids! I just know if we ever met in real life, we would be great friends!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Ally Cat's Mommy,

I don't really know you that well, but you seem like a really nice person, and Connor and Ally are SUCH cuties!

Amber..

You should know how much you mean to me but I wanted to compliment you anyway.
    My bestest friend.. you've been there for me more times then I could ever possibly count. I love our stupid, random conversations and I just love talking to you (online and on the phone, when I do talk! ) and seeing pictures of your gorgeous Cami girl. I'm so glad I met you on Pet Talk.. I don't know what I'd do without ya! Love ya like a fat kid loves cupcakes! <3

Julie,

I hate to admit that I don't know you that well, but I *love* Molly and Daisy.... Molly's gotta be the most beautiful Collie I've ever seen! *coughs*more pictures of Molly and Daisy*coughs* You are a great addition to pet talk, and it wouldn't be the same without you!!

Devon...

Devon,

Your so nice to veryone Your great at making Sigs and Your very good at everything you do. I love Seeng pics of Makenzie, Zeus, Babyi, Merlen, and te rest of the gang! I'm really glad you joined PT.

Sarah

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Sarah, your such a sweetheart! I don't I have ever seen you post mean things on here, I love when you make me sigs, and your fur babies are beautiful!

Megan
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Megan - Your dogs are Gorgeous and you are very kind! A great addition to pet talk!

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Maria,

you are such a nice person, and you never put anyone down! Major is also such a handsome boy, and I'm glad you found out his true breed () Keep you're definitaley a great addition to pet talk!!

Devon...

Devon-you are so sweet and have a great talent for making signatures. Your animals are beautiful and I love your Mackenzie and Merlin
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Luv--

Your a great addition to Pet Talk. I have never seen a mean post come from you, and I commend you on that!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Megan,

You are a wonderful addition to PT!! I love reading your posts, you've got such a cute nephew is it...? (sorry for my lack of knowledge there...of Gavin!) And you make great siggies!! I hope to get to know you better in the future!

-Katie

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Katie
    (Buddy Blaze Lover)

You such a great person!!You always have positive posts.I've never seen you be mean or anything!! Blaze is such a cute boy

-Sam