Thread: Elsa

Elsa

Elsa, you are absolutely beautiful! I can just see you picking berries! I'll bet the grandkids love you so, as well as the family cat. You must be so precious! Congrats on DOTD! Enjoy your day.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a beautiful dog you are Elsa! I just love the color of your coat and your nose!! You sure deserve to be the Dog of the Day! Congrats!
    Jamie

Elsa, what a fantastic picture of you! You are such a beautiful girl. I'm so happy you are our dog of the day.

Congratulations, Elsa and make sure the family spoils you rotten today.

Robin

CONGRATULATIONS ELSA!

Oh Elsa, how gorgeous you are! When I seen you this morning I couldn't hold back my BIG smile

It really sounds like you have a great time with the grandkids, maybe they will treat you to a game of hide and seek today!
    I bet you would just love that woudn't you?!

Enjoy your special day sweetie

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Elsa!!

Good Morning Beautiful Beautiful Elsa!! We can't believe what a gorgeous girl you are. When our Big Nephew Jake sees you, he'll be on the first plane to come and visit you. We know he will fall in love with you like we all have. We are all smiling from ear to ear in our house!! You sound like a very talented lady too. WOW!! That list of attributes is amazing!! Berry picking must be the cutest thing of all. What a helpful girl you are, helping Mom to get the berries for a pie. What a girl!!! Congratulations to our very beautiful DOTD!! Enjoy all days with your loving family sweetheart and always love your life like we do!! You and your family are very lucky to have each other. You and Mrs. Peel have a festive day all day today Elsa!! Maybe a game of fetch since it's probably too cold there to swim or pick berries. Enjoy!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    p.s. You could always fly down here to visit us Elsa. We think it will be warm enough to swim and play in the water. Come on down!!

Elsa... You are a very Beautiful lady. I bet you are a lot of fun.Glad you have a family that loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful day.
    LHCamry

What a most gorgeous girl you are Elsa! You have such vibrant coloring and the most angular and animated and beauutiful face! What a special lady. Congrats to Awesome Elsa!!!

Oh my gosh Elsa, what a beautiful, SPECIAL girl you are! My heart has been completely and totally stolen this morning by you. You fill every role flawlessly: Playmate, cuddler, hunting companion, gardener, and all-around cherished family member. I bet you are indeed a champion among swimmers! You are most certainly the champion here today at Pet Talk . It sounds like you make friends where ever you go Elsa, be they adult, child, or four-legged. There is no doubt how much of a treasure you are to your family! I hope you have an EXTRA special day today Elsa, with all your very favorite treats and games, time with the grandkids and snuggling with Mrs. Peel. Congratulations on being our BEAUTIFUL labbie Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Be still my Labbie loving heart! What a beautiful and most deserving Dog of the Day graces our screens today! Elsa, you are stunning! I love your foxy red coat and and brilliant amber eyes! Was your photo done by a professional? What a gorgeous shot of beautiful you!

Elsa, just like yesterday's Dog of the Day, GSD Baron, you are one awesome representative of your beloved breed! You are all that a Lab lover could ever hope for in a best friend and devoted canine companion...Intelligent, loving, gentle and full of fun and of course, you love the water! And like most Retrievers, you adore kids! Your little charges, the grandkids, are so lucky to have you there to grow up with, to love and protect them and join in own all those fun games! No doubt thanks to you, they will all grow up to be doggie lovers!

Elsa, I had such a laugh when I read how you love to chow down on those raspberries and strawberries, a hobby most enjoyed by my own Labbie girl, Star I wish you were closer, we'd love to invite you down to Cape Cod for a run on the beach, a swim and all the raspberries your heart desires! Elsa, it's no wonder your family is so very proud of you. I hope seeing you honored here to today puts a big smile on their faces!!! Congratulations to beautiful, sweet, life loving Elsa, DOG OF THE DAY! Have a wonderful day celebrating with your proud parents, the grandkids and all of your adoring fans and friends! And oh, a snuggle with Mrs. Peel too! Hugs and happy tail wags to you Elsa from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

WW!!! Elsa, you are definitely one of the most GORGEOUS Labradors I've ever seen! Congratulations on being DOTD, you sure deserve it

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Hello Elsa,

Happy congratulations to you today sweet girl. You are
    not only sweet & fun loving, but a beautiful doggie. I'm so
    glad to meet you & offer congrats on being chosen for honors
    as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I am the father of three grandkids that Elsa plays with. I also have shoveled pounds and pounds of Elsa's doodoo. It gets especially heavy when Elsa is busy eating berries. I think the berries themselves digest well, but those little seeds really make her colon blow.

Those who know Elsa will speak highly of this fine animal. Very muscular, very bright, and very gasseous. She has to sleep outside for fear that she may set off the smoke alarms indoors. We don't dare light a match near her. We love you Elsa!