Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP, Binx- A memorial statement

RIP, Binx- A memorial statement

Binx,
    I can’t believe it has been one whole year. 52 weeks. 365 days. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about you, Binx. Not one single day. Sure, the knife like pain is gone, and I can sleep in my own house without hearing you walk around, and I don’t cry every single Monday morning anymore. Everyone was right, the pain has dimmed, some. It isn’t gone. It is far from gone. I cry as I type this, I miss you so bad. I can still see you clearly. I see your eyes, asking me to take you for a walk. I can still feel your coarse coat, and your long, long tail, hitting my legs as I untangle us from the leash. The tennis ball still sits in the closet, the last visible toy of yours that isn’t packed up tightly. This past weekend, I had on the vest I used to wear with you, and as I took Jonah for a long walk around your favorite spot, I promised myself that he will know about you. He will know what a wonderful companion you were, so patient, so loving. I still can’t ever imagine loving/living with another doggie other than you. You were the absolute best. By far. I hope you know that my heart remains tied to you, forever, and that I only wanted what was best for you. I didn’t mean to let you down.

xoxo,
    Johanna

Johanna....that's such a sweet memorial to a very special pup. I feel bad because there is absolutely nothing I can do or say to take away your pain. All I can do is offer up some big {{{HUGS}}}.

Binx...you are fondly remembered and loved by all Pet Talkers. I hope you are having a good time at the RB and I'm looking forward to the day that I make the same trip up there and get to meet you in furrrson. Kisses to you sweetie.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) Johanna!
    You never let Binx down, and his memory is alive in your heart forever, and Jonah will have a great example to follow by your love and devotion to your pet companions!

Love,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh Johanna... {{{{{hugs}}}}}

What a beautiful memorial of your wonderful, sweet Binx. Although the pain will lessen, I know that Binx will always remain in your heart, and the memories of your special puppy boy will never fade. I know that as Jonah grows, he will be told all about Binx, and the memories of Binx will become a very special part of his life too. What you did for Binx is something most people wouldn't have done. Never feel you let him down. You were the best mommy God could have ever given him, and did the best you could for him.

Big hugs to you on this very sad anniversary. We will all always remember Binx fondly along with you.
    Last edited by popcornbird; 02-16-2005 at 02:29 PM.

Here come the tears.. What a beautiful, heartfelt memorial.

Never feel like you let him down. That's far, far from the truth. You were the best mommy he could have ever asked for.

We miss you down here, big guy.

{{{{hugs}}}}

That was a beautiful memorial Johanna. You never let Binx down. We all know that you gave him every chance possible, you literally did everyting. You will think of stories about Binx and smile again, I promise.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Oh my!! I can't believe it has been a year since we lost our dear Binx. {{Hugs}} to you Johanna, I can only imagine how hard it must be for you. Binx was such a special dog. I'll never forget him gumming on to my pant leg and taking me for a walk, or his big slobbery grin.

Don't ever think you let him down. You gave so much to Binx in his short life, and tried so hard to find help for him. No one, espically him, would have expected you to do anymore.

Johanna,

My ears are welling up. That was a beautiful tribute to Binxy. It IS hard to believe he's been gone a whole year! I know you will teach Jonah about Binxy and how much unconditional love he gave you. Binxy was a very special boy!

RIP dear Binxy.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

What a beautiful tribute. On the contrary, Johanna, you did not let Binx down.....you showed him true, unselfish love. Hugs to you. Binx, play hard at RB!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Originally posted by Sudilar
    you did not let Binx down.....you showed him true, unselfish love.
    Ditto that.

Johanna, the tears are flowing here ........ and I send you all my Love .. and {{{hugs}}}

Michelle
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

{{HUGS}} for you Johanna. You loved that boy and gave him every possible chance to be healthy, in no way did you let him down. Know that you are in my thoughts on this sad day. {{Hugs}}

Binxy boy we all miss you here and think about you often. Play nicely at the bridge big boy. Luv ya.

Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Oh Jo -
    tears are streaming down my face...
    I know we have said you didn't let him down - I don't know what anyone could do to make you think otherwise.
    He knows you loved him and he loved you he is you and Jonah's angel now....
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

It's hard to believe that year as passed since that day. I know Binx and Smokey are at the RB together with all of the other beloved pets. Binx was a very special dog and is missed by many.

Johanna, please don't think you let Binx down in any way. It makes me very sad to think you might believe that. You showed him true and unselfish love.
    {{{{HUGS}}}} on this difficult anniversary. Binx is so very missed. Play happily, big boy!

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}