Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: confused and upset...

Growing pains. This board has a much broader membership than when I first joined. With it comes the good and the bad.

I just ignore the drama. Even so, I try to remember that I was young once too.

*group hug*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

as Kim said growing pains . Its a conflict between 3 people and Mayor Karen is handling it. So Don't worry about it.

I know the fights and drama can be discouraging and a downer, but I do think they are inevitable from time to time when people get together. From families, to workplaces, to online communities, there will be times when it just seems like a volcano erupting with bickering and drama. But as others have said, just try to ride it out as best you can. You have only to look at the incredible outpouring of love and support of this community when a member is hit by loss and tragedy to see the kind of hearts that truly dwell here.

I hope this helps you feel a bit better, and big {{HUGS}} always help too
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I feel really werird cause I dunno what you guys are talking about..well, anything it is.. I hope everything's gonna be fine soon!!!

((((HUGS))))

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

I post in spurts... I'll spend every second I can on here posting till my fingers fall off. Then I'll just sit back and lurk for a while... or I'll spend a few days away from PT.
    But no matter what, I know I can count on 2 things when I come back... wonderful people & someone causing trouble!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I would not dwell on the negative side too much, it will be resolved I am sure, as everyone has said we are a family, and families have their squabbles from time to time, just go with the flow, don't take it too much to heart and let Karen sort it out, start reading some positive threads and it will soon be forgotten.

Willie I am so glad to see you here, I thought you had left us, and I missed you, HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Originally posted by pitc9
    I post in spurts... I'll spend every second I can on here posting till my fingers fall off. Then I'll just sit back and lurk for a while... or I'll spend a few days away from PT.
    As do I lol.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

thanks for the hugs all! ^_^

I'm actually talking about a few things that have happened recently on PT. Loss of a person, loss of animals, some of our friends going through rough times, and some other things as well...

But, like everyone said, our PT family will get through it. I hope everyone is doing okay!

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

I haven't seen what you guys all call the "nicer" pet talk. I joined in October and I don't know if that is what you guys consider "nicer." If you ask me, pet talk is a very loving place. Sure there are a few people who have done things wrong and have made mistakes but nobody is perfect. And as many have said I must say it to, Pet talk is a family and we will get through it together, one way or another. {{{HUGS}}}

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

Cookielover , your statement made me (as one of the older pt members) feel so good . There has been a lot of turmoil lately but we do really try to make this a great loving place. Glad it is showing for some of you newer folks.

*HUGS* to everyone

And Remus and Spook give their love to all!!!

I joined PT in Sept. I go in spurts too...because I manage 3 other sites..recipes. signatures and a pet site..but I always have PT running.
    I see a lot of good folk on here who love their babies just like I love my Gracie..I have learned quite a bit..
    I know with this big a family it can be quite easy to get your feelings hurt...when a person posts a pic and only gets a small handful of feedback it used to hurt my feelings..but then I realize there is no way I can post on every thing here even tho I do try to look at it all..especially all the dog postings..so why should I expect every one to post on my posts..lol...
    It is nice tho when you post and you do get some feedback.
    We just all need to remember to not take things so personally on here..every one has a common bond...we love our furkids...whether they be dog, cat, rabbit or mouse...and those who have no fur...the reptile parents..we all are here for one reason...to share our love of our kids..

Beautifully said Pamela .
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge