I was not really sure how to title this post. Since giving up Jake to a new home. I have really missed having him around alot! Both of the kids have really missed him also.

I was very down in the dumps and feeling sick last week crying over giving him up. I felt it was the right thing do at the time and I could foster other pups. I'm sorry say but this is not for me. I really do not know how people do it. But I do admire them alot!

I thought I could do the foster thing and I really wanted to. But I just knew I'd fall in love with every pup I brought home with me. I'm so sorry.

My husband and I both talked it over and we decided that maybe now is right time for our 4th dog. We went in to the humane society on Friday and picked out a puppy. There was tons of puppies there and very hard to choose. I wish I could have took them all home!

We decided on a Golden Retriever, German Shepherd mix. We will be getting her tomorrow. I so can't wait! She had to be spayed before we got to bring her home. She is 7 weeks old.

I know there are going be people not to happy with me. That is fine and I understand it.

But I just felt we needed to give that little girl a special home.

I will be sure to post pictures when we get her home if anyone wants to see them.