Thread: SIMBA -- =^.^= of the Day

Blog Entries

SIMBA -- =^.^= of the Day

Meeow, Simba -- I am a very independent cat too! Like you I love walking on the keyboard but KatMa is never amused when I do that LOL. Paw-Paw lets me but he doesn't tell KatMa that.

Simba your are one smart little Canadian kitty! Using a plastic bag when you got locked your purrents room was very clever indeed.

I am very grateful to them for rescuing me from the SPCA four years ago and giving me a nice home.
    Yes, we rescued pets do appreciate our loving purrents. They have given us so much: unconditional love, good care, shelter, their time and love -- I try to show my KatMa & Paw-Paw how much I love them by sitting on them and purring all the while giving sweet kitty smiles and looking lovingly into their eyes. They are quite smart and have figured out what I am saying.

Live long & healthy, happy, loved & always cherished sweet Simba.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Simba, what a nice family you have, I am so glad you got rescued from kitty jail. You are one sweet cat, you handsome eyes are so expressive, I bet you had no problem finding yourself a sweet heart for Valentines Day! You are such a sweetie, it must be kind of annoying for you keep nagging for supper- but then again- why not?!! You're hungry! I see that you are a Vancouver Canucks fan, I agree, Go CANUCKS- it's a very cute collar key chain. Congratulations on being cat of the day- you deserved it.

Lots kisses and Hugs coming your way

Cass

Lots of cuddles to our gorgeous AND smart cat-of)the)day, Simba!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Simba.you are a Clever Cat,not to soil,your Purrents house,and the Found Cats,will have,to remember that,as we know,that your Feeder,would love that,too,although,he is a forgiving man.He doesnt like us,on the keyboards,as he loves the Gift,from the Pet Talkers,and safeguards it,as though,it was one,of us.A Found Cat Grateful,To Have a Home MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWW To Sensational Simba1 COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a clever and brilliant cat you are Simba!!!! I am very sure that your family does not mind that you run the show!!! Simba, smart kitty, making her own litterbox!!! Yes, so true about the cats that are rescued from a shelter, they are sooo happy that they have found a good home! HAPPY COTD to Simba!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Simba, you are quite the charmer...it is a pleasure to "meet" you this morning. Enjoy your day as Cat of the Day - you are most deserving!

Nosesrubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Handsome Simba, you look so sweet, almost like you were striking a pose for your COTD photo. Is that pen there another one of your favorite toys? Sometimes the simple things in life are the best aren't they? You definitely have found the very best home to make your own, and even though you may not always be in the cuddling mood, I am sure you love your mom and dad. You have them trained to tend to your needs, and have done a good job . I can imagine their surprise when they saw just how smart you really are, you are a civilized kitty and know how to use your head to handle situations that are unexpected. I hope you have an especially relaxing and enjoyable day sweet Simba, to celebrate your day in the spotlight. Congratulations on being our very special Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

What a beautiful, big-eyed beauty you are Simba! What a cutie with such pretty stripes. Congrats to SIMBA!!!

Simba, you are such a joy to read about! I wish I was there with you, to give you a big fat pet on the head. Though, I might be guilty of trying to convert you to a lapcat, also. I hope your day is wonderful. Congrats on being our very best COTD.

Simba
    Beautiful and smart, who could want more?
    I really enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture today too. Your fur looks so soft.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very deserving Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Simba!!! Oh, what a handsome, hunky boy you are! And oh, those brilliant, amber eyes of yours are simply stunning! Didn't you find yourself one wonderful, loving furever home, Simba! Kudos to you sweetheart for showing such exquisite taste in your selection of humans! And as your wonderful family well knows, the most deserving of kitties are there for the adopting, just a shelter visit away! Simba, I hear you have just a bit of an independent streak! What a scamp, teasing your adoring humans with your affections then leaving them wanting for more! Now that's a kitty for you It was great fun getting to know you sweet Simba! I hope today, your much deserved day on center stage, you and your proud people enjoy a very happy day of celebration! Congratulations to you handsome, adorable Simba, CAT OF THE DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

From a cage to a great home, yep, she's must be awfully glad her humans found her. Is she bringing them a present in the photo? She's a sweet little tabby. Good luck.

Hello beautiful Simba. I love your soft brown fur with tabby markings and your big brown eyes. What a clever girl you are, using a plastic bag for your potty. Maybe you could teach my kitties to use a plastic bag instead of the rug when they hack up a hairball. Even though you aren't a cuddle kitty, your mom and dad know how much you love them.