Thread: Romeo, o Romeo!

Romeo, o Romeo!

Let me be the first to congratulate you, you great big lover boy! And I can tell just how snuggly soft you are with your ORANGE fur and white "socks." Enjoy your day with your mom and your littermate Digit!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Romeo, you are so beautiful! I love orange kitties and you are one big hunk of orange kitty! I bet you are a great snuggler too. You are lucky that you are with your mom Sam and brother Digit in a home where you are loved and well cared for. Happy COTD to you, dear Romeo!

Romeo,that is so right,that a Cat,called Romeo,is COTD,on this Romantic Day,and Romeo,was really being swept,off his paws,at the Mall Invasion,yesterday,by the Lady Cats! What A Big Orange Fellow,he is,and The Found Cats,especially,the Orange Cat Organization send an ORANGE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Romeo ,COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

O Romeo, I would just love to be your JULIETTE!!!!! What a purrrrfect cat to be our Valentine COTD!!!!! Another ORANGEMAN!!! You could be my Ralph Syracuse, he is handsome, too. But, I have NEVER met an orangeman that wasn't!!!
    Many HUGS, KISSES, but NO chocolate candies are heading your way from all of us to you!!!! HAPPY COTD~~~~~~~~~~|
    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL CATS AND THEIR HUMANS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! LOTS OF LOVE!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Loverboy Romeo, what a handsome hunk of a kitty you are, a purrfect Valentine's day COTD ! I can tell just by looking at you what a sweet and cuddly boy you are, and your human's tribute confirms it! You and your brother Digit seem to share a very special bond, and I was so very touched to read how you give him kisses sometimes. You know Romeo, I just love a man who is not afraid to show affection . I hope you have an EXTRA special day today Romeo, with some Valentine's Day goodies and lots of cuddles. Congratulations on being our most romantic Cat of the Day! Yay for Romeo!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Look at that handsome man! Romeo, you are so cute and so very refined and intelligent looking. I love your "sweet eyes" and that gorgeous color fur. Congrats to Romeo, Our Amazing Valentine's Cat of the Day!

Romeo
    What a handsome fellow you are indeed!!!
    I love big kitties! I bet it's fun to hug you.
    Congratulations, sweetness, on being our special Valentine Cat of the Day! SMOOCHIES!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to you handsome Romeo, you studly love muffin you!!! Oh, what a handsome furhunk you are! How the girl kitties must swoon when they catch sight of that soft, warm, furry belly! It's hard for us humans too to resist the likes of you too, lover boy! You're what my Mom used to call a "real charmer!" Romeo, it's so heartwarming to know that you and brother Digit were able to stay a team...best buds for life And what a happy day that was, the day you and he came home to stay! How proud your humans must be to see you honored here today, as you join furbro Digit as one of Pet Talk's most precious honorees! Congratulations to you dear Romeo, our super hunky, most lovable Valentines Day Cat of the Day! Have a wonderful day celebrating your much deserved day celeb, sweetheart! Hugs and kisses to you Romeo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Life is good for this big boy. Sounds like he deserves it, too.

Such wonderful brothers who have first-class caretakers. You are providing loads of love and happiness to these two guys and to the rest of the litter for whom you found homes. It's a joy to read the story of your cats. Those well-deserving two, both COTDs! May Romeo receive Texan-sized belly rubs today.

Hi Romeo,

You certainly are a handsome fella sweetie.Many happy
    congratulations on being chosen for honors today as our
    CAT OF THE DAY. Big hugs for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

romeo

What a cute cat. Luv your name.
    Sandy Frost