Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post the very first photos of your cats!! :)

Post the very first photos of your cats!! :)

I looked at my old photos today, and saw the first ones I took of Luna... and realized they are something special - the very first pictures out of many many to follow!

Look at my cute girl, back in the early summer of 2000, when I just brought her home! My mother was holding her, and I bet she was scared and her little heart was pounding, and maybe she's been homesick also - after all, she was only 6 weeks and two days old - way too young to be taken away from her mommy. But her first humans wanted to get rid of her, and their kids were playing with the kittens very roughly, so I thought maybe she was better off with me - at least I hope so.

But look at her, wasn't she cute? She had the sweetest little kissable face, and those big, silky ears. And she was ready to explore the world (which she started doing right after this photo session):

And here are the first two pictures of my Lily girl, taken when she was about 20 hours old, on May 24th, 2003. She and her brother Baghira spent the first three weeks of their lives in a little cradle, very cute. At that time, their first humans named the babies Paula and Hermann, but as soon as I decided I would adopt the girl I made clear that her name would be Lily. I was happy for Baghira that they reconsidered and changed his name also.

However, here's little Lily, as a new born:

And now, if you have the first photos of your kitties available, please feel free to share them!

Kirsten

I will have,to dive,into My Meoow Mail,to do that,but therewont be the Big Diffrence,that there is with Lily,and Luna,as I treally dont have Kitten Pictures,of the Found Cats,and they look,more,or less,the same!Lily,and Luna,were Such Great Kittens,and are Now Wonderful Cats!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Some of Josie's 1st photos . . .

And Brodie's 1st photos . . .

-christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

I never had Corkscrew as a kitten, but a few years ago I randonmly met his original foster mom from the rescue group he was adopted out of. She was kind enough to email me a picture she had of him when he was a kitten. So this is the only kitten picture I have of him.

She also sent me one picture of him with his littermates. She said he's the second one up from the bottom.

I didn't have a good digital camera when I got Tibby, so the quality is horrible. But these were taken the day I brought her home.

I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Here's Bella as a baby.

She was my foster, who we ended up adopting. I wish I had taken more photos, as her color changed drastically.

Today, her coat is very brown, throughout her body. And her face is mostly black.

Here's Snowy.

His color changed into a shaded blue point. We thought he may have been a lilac point, when he looked like this, but his paw pads are dark gray, so he is a blue point.

Although Snowy and Malfi are both blue points, Malfi is not shaded like Snowy.
    Considerably older, Malfi's coat is light cream color. It is not likely to darken at his age.
    Malfi:

Snowy:

Mr. Jones looks the same since we got him, only fatter.

Awww everyone's pics are adorable! I have some of Blueberry as a kitten, but I'll have to look for them. I love looking at his baby pictures..I wish he was still a little kitten though
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

WOW, these are all so cute. I'd have to dig for a while to find Kelcee's, she is 16 years old. But I'll scan one and ad it later tonight.
    Katz

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Here's Mitzi's PetFinder photo:

and Mishi's PetFinder photo:

I wish I had saved the first picture I saw of him on PetFinder. His eyes were all gooky from infection and his fur was matted and sticking up funny and still I fell in love with the big goon!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

The only baby pics I have are of Pete, Pepper Jack, and Pervy.
    This pic was taken within a few days of my catching them and getting them in the house. As you can see they were already in trouble with Christmas tissue paper!
    I'm estimating that they were around four to five months old.

This is Pervy. She was so shy and scared.

Here is another of Pete and Pepper Jack getting into trouble. Pepper Jack learned how to get on the table and reach up for the light cord on the fan. He quickly learned how to turn the light on and off!

Here are the three of them bug chasing in the window.

Here are the very first pictures of Rosco and Abigail. Estimated to be around six to seven weeks old but I think they were younger.

Abigail

Rosco

This is neat idea for a thread Kirsten! I love seeing how these kitties have changed since they came into wonderful PT homes!

Abigail sure is a cutie.

Here is my Pixie... The first day I got her isn't she a sweetie!!

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

All these pictures are adorable!!

Here is the only kitten picture I have of Tigger, 7 years ago, with me when I was 10!!

And here is Emma at the shelter with her sister, which is the first picture I seen of her

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

Originally posted by Jods
    Here is my Pixie... The first day I got her isn't she a sweetie!!

OMG! Sweet Meezer baby!

What a a fun thread!! Good idea Kirsten!!
    I especially enjoyed seeing Tigger as a baby since he and Dylan are twins - this must be what my big boy looked like and as I have no kitten pictures or even history on him The other four - I DO have baby pictures!!
    Here are the babies on their *birthday*...

Eliot & Emily at about 12 weeks....

Here is the Petfinder picture for Dylan - his neck was all shaved - no mane like he has now

We never took pictures of Allen until he was about 2 or 3. My aunt sent me a pic of him as a young kitten with his sister (who is now at the RB after being hit by a car )

Here's Pouncer after I forced him in a basket the first few days we had him

Pouncer meeting Nicki

Harry and Abby their first night -

-Look at how little he was!!! Check out his blue eyes!