Happy birthday my elvis! I cannot beleive its been a full year we have been together. I can remember the first moment when I saw you. My eyes completely went into a lock. I remember when we went into the room, so we could see how you were. You always came to me when I called, and always stayed right by me. On the way home was so wonderful. I held you and told you it was going to be okay, and that you were a good boy and that we were going home. Every miniute you turned your head to me to see who I was. I will always know the look I saw in you. As you got older I remember everything we did, from standing outside with you at 3am in the freezing cold, and I remember keeping a flash light on you because at night you blended in with the darkness, and I always thought I lost you because it took a forever time to find you with the light. We've shared so much together, and our bond is like breathing. We keep each other alive. Elvis, I love you more than anything in this world. You have comforted me when I've cried, from bad days, and you've always been their to greet me every day. You put such a huge smile on my face. I know many, many years will come that I'll get to share this. I love you handsome! Happy Birthday with alot of love!

well after sharing all that, I got to share puppy pictures.

and now...

hehe, chewing on my hoodie string.

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ELVIS!