Thread: Pepper

Pepper

I can't believe I'm the first to congratulate you, Pepper! You are a very unusual color--I don't think I've ever seen another gray striped beauty like you! Sounds as though you are the Queen, all right! Long life and lots of health and happiness to you and your people!

Pepper, you just keep talking to your family, letting them know what a special cat you are!! I don't blame you for NOT wanting to go outside, esp with the coyotes!!! An indoor cat is better off than an outdoor cat, less hazards to contend with!!! You are very sweet, pretty, and so lucky to have a loving home!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Peper,you have such great colorings,and are such an intelligent cat,that we know,that you,will be a Great Forager,at the Mall Invasion.And dont,worry,even Large Dogs,are afraid,of Coyotes! A Big Found Cat WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWWWWWWWWWW To Perfect Pepper COTD!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a gorgeous gray tabby kitty cat you are Pepper! You have
    L-O-V-E written all over your face and in those beautiful "sweet eyes!" Your parents love you so much even when you sit like a trucker! LOL! Congrats to Precious Pretty Pepper!!

Sweetest Pepper, I was so taken with you this morning between your adorable photo and your dad's loving tribute. What a very special kitty you are, that soft gray coloring is so pretty. It sounds like you are the pampered baby of the family, and there's no better place to be in than that! I'd love to hear you carry on a conversation with your people, you are one keenly intelligent girl! I hope you have an extra special day today filled with even more pampering, conversations, and kitty treats than normal to celebrate your day in the spotlight. Congratulations Pepper, our beautiful and sweet Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi there Miss Peppercorn! Oh, what a smile you've plastered on my face this day! That may be a "manly" pose you've assumed, but threre's no mistaking that you are one fetching feline of the feminine persuasion Isn't your Papa proud of his beautiful girl, and rightfully so! I was so impressed to learn of your keen intelligence! First smart move? Picking out such wonderful humans! And Pepper, living in coyote country myself, I have to say I was so relieved to learn that you are an indoor girl! And who needs the great outdoors when you've got two loyal and devoted human slaves right there at home, catering to your every whim! Besides, you need someone to talk to! Congratulations to you darling Pepper! Kick up your paws and have a most splendid treat filled day reveling in your well earned day of honor! Wear your title proudly precious Pepper, CAT OF THE DAY! Lots of hugs and purrrs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pepper
    What an adorable sweetie you are!
    I love your pose! You certainly look laid back and comfy!
    I think it's very smart of you to be an indoor only cat. I have 4 that used to be outdoor cats. They say there is nothing out there that compairs to the benefits of being house cats only!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pepper, you display a lot of personality! It just so happens that in my line of work I send goods to a warehouse in your hometown, but today I wish I could send you a Valentine. Your family is lucky to have a gorgeous silver tabby like you. I can see you are curious and intelligent, and I wish you the happiest COTD!

Life out there can be short and brutal. If Ms. Pepper is happy living inside and getting all that loving, she's got it made. Good for her.

Lucky Girls at Pepper's House...

Hey, Pepper, you are lucky to have such a loving daddy, and your mama is lucky too...I wish I could find a man who could write that way about a kitty-cat! They are few and far between.

PS, I love meow-cats like you. My babygirl is my favorite conversationalist. She has an opinion about everything. What a delight you must be with your chirpy, almost English-speaking meows.

Enjoy your special day, sweet cheeks...

Love and head-bumpies from:
    MARTHA and Julie ("Mee-ow!") the Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Oh, my . . . you are quite the Daddy's Girl, aren't you precious Pepper! Your squinty expression spells wisdom to me and I am sure you are quite articulate when conversing with your humans, darling . . . it seems love and attention are par for the course in your fortunate life, yet I hope your guardians will lavish extra special attention on you today since you have been chosen to shine in the spotlight . . . enjoy it all, our most deserving COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

You are a pretty little girl, Pepper, with your light gray/silver stripes and almond eyes. Quite a pose you have there too. <g> It's always nice to have the guys write about their cats. It is a special man to write adoringly about his cat. That makes you extra-special, Pepper! Hope you had a wonderful day with your mom and dad, little Pepper. You add "spice" to their lives.

Pepper,
    I just love how you look as though you just woke up from a serious nap in this picture!
    Congratulations!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!