Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is your dogs fav treat???

Cat Poop

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Schmakos, without question. They just go nuts over them. I try not to give them too many though due to the preservatives in them.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Originally posted by jackie
    ^why are jumbones bad for dogs? I feed them to my dogs every once and awhile, and if they are really bad, maybe i shouldn't get them anymore.
    lol, dont worry! they are not horrible for dogs, or else I wouldn't give Gonzo jumbones ever. They just don't have the most nutritional ingredients... I think the #1 ingredients is wheat gluten, then soy and other bad stuff. And not much meat protein at all. But I was dumb and let Gonzo try one, and he loves them for whatever reason .. I give in and give him at most 1 a week. The package actually suggest 5 or 6 a week which would be very expensive and not really healthy. Occasionally, I'm sure they're fine, as long as your dogs main diet is much healthier!

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

fav treat

When we have ice cream or cake,we let him lick the plate clean.We do the same when we have soup.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

My girls love all treats so far. I haven't ran into one that they have turned up their noses to. They love pig's ears, jumbones, busybones, peanut butter and cheese to name a few.

Pigs ears , they got free pigs ears at the pet expo last weekend from a stall holder.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

used to be pig's ears but she is more into jerkies now

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

Murph's is Apple. I had some slices in my hand the other day for the puppers and before I could reach over to put him on the floor from the bed, so he could have a piece, he went sailing off the side and slide across the wood floor. Not a good thing for a small, gimpy old man. Luckily he was okay this time, but I'm going to have to remember to take him off the bed before I get the Apple next time.

Oz's is Popeye's Biscuits. He only gets it for rare training sessions though.

Gull, I'm not really sure. He loves everything edible, even his dog food. So I dunno it's a toss up between peanut butter, cheese and hot dogs.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

I'm not really sure if I can discern an absolute favorite treat for my two. They definitely love when I use hotdogs and cheese treats for training or rewards, and Tasha is pretty big on carrots. They love any fresh meaty treat for sure, cheese and bread. Their normal biscuits are Old Mother Hubbard and they really enjoy those too.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Cheese, cheese, and MORE cheese!!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

11. Kirby LOVES popcorn.

Whatever he's eating at the moment seems to be Sherman's favorite. Star gets really picky, but she really likes fries, spaghetti sauce, and hot dogs. In dog treats, she loves Dog Gone Deli Bone treats. They both love peanut butter and smoked bones.