Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Sad News for the Pet Talk Community

Oh Randi, I am so happy to see you back on PT!! We all missed you so much!! I know you are going through a difficult period now, and I keep you in my prayers!
    Lots of hugs for you and for sweety Fister!!

hugs from Inka & Maya too
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I have read all of your post and I can’t tell you how much it means to me. MOFF, you are right, some hurts just go too deep for words. I miss John terribly!!!

John and I was sometimes talking and joking about when the time came to go, we’d want to go together. Perhaps a very quick plane crash, preferably going BACK from a holiday - and of course, with Fister being taken care of.

The things you have written about John is SO true, it seems that a lot of you got to know him pretty well. He was all of these things - and more. I am thankful to have spent 25 years with him, he was the love of my life, my soulmate and my very best friend. I have learned so much from him! I hope I will find the strengh to go on in his spirit.

Yes, John had a humorous way of looking at things, he was so kind, thoughtful, loving, understanding, honest, generous, warmhearted, funny, sensitive and intelligent man, and he was thought provoking too. He cared a lot about his friends, and loved to make people laugh.

John was also very talented. In his younger days, he worked as a Photographer and made quite a few album covers. The Ten Years After ones are probably the best known. In later years, he worked on his Mac doing maps and illustrations, he was proud of being part of The National Danish Encyclopedia, which he worked on for about 10 years.

I’m not sure John knew that he was so popular here, but I find it a comfort that so many appreciated his posts. I know his stories will be missed here, but I hope he has had an influence on people here - I do believe he has!

Originally posted by Kater
    His eloquence and candor affected me so much that I took some political action I may not have otherwise had the courage to do. He was very inspirational and impacted my life as a result.

I forgot to tell you, in the church at the ceremony, an old friend of ours, who we met in 79, played a beautiful song on his guitar for John, “All Across the Universe” by The Beatles.

I have got some photos from John’s grave, and I will post one I took of him not so long ago.

I have later put the PT bouquet with all the flags in in the top left corner.

There were not room for all the flowers on the grave, so the rest were put on the lawn nearby.

Btw, I found a post on his desktop, I think he intended to post, perhaps I should post it?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Randi,
    What a Beautiful 25 years you shared with John...
    Yes,his Talent will never go unrecognized...
    It sounds like a beautiful service for John....Across the Universe is a Wonderfully Chosen Song for him....

I know the road ahead is difficult,but again Please Know how many Friends and Supporters you have Here alone...
    And Dear Fister is a Great show of Love that you need now...

John will hold a Huge Part of your Heart Forever....
    And he will be looking out for You and Dear Fister

We are Here for You,Dearest Randi.....

Big Hugs for You Randi!!

Please PM or e-mail me if theres' anything I can do...

Nicole
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Randi,
    It warms my heart to see you posting again. I know the pain is still very real; I wish to God I could take it all away.

Wow, 25 wonderful years together; how lucky you were to find a friend, a soulmate and a life-partner all combined into one beautiful person. May your happy memories bring you comfort.

Thank you for posting pictures of the flowers. What a wonderful and loving service it must have been and I just love that picture of him. Funny, I look at his face and all I can see is gentleness. I sure wished I'd known him better.

Big hugs to you and kisses and headbumpies to Fister. I pray that the words we put down here will give you strength in the days to come.

With love always
    slick
    xoxo
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

The flowers are beautiful, Randi!! Thanks for posting a picture of those! Also thanks for this great picture of John.... !

Randi, about that tread you found, I am sure that eveybody on PT would appreciate John's last thread so very much! So, if you feel ready for it, please go ahead posting it.

ps. Randi, I hope you saw and liked the picture I made wit John & Fister on it?
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

randi, the flowers are so beautiful!!!!....i really wish that i had had a chance to have known john, with all of the posts that i have read, i know that he truly was a very special and wonderful human being....i do know how hard it is to cope with the loss of someone so close to you, it is very hard, but with the help of fister, friends and family you will get through this randi...after my mother and brother passed away, my sisters took flowers from the funeral and dried and pressed them and put them in a picture frame, also they took some of my mom's and brother's favorite sweaters and made pillows out of them, and these things i really cherish now...i hope this helps to ease some of your pain, hang in there randi...

I love that picture of John!
    Thanks for sharing him with us.

To everyone who wants to look: Randi posted a thread on cat general that John had on his computer. It will make your heart smile!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*HUGS*

What beautiful flowers. And thank you for sharing that picture of John.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

that is sad

Oh Randi, the flowers are just beautiful!! {{hugs}} Thank you for sharing the pictures with us.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Randi - you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Naomi

Randi,
    We are Always Thinking of YOU!!! And Yours!!!!

Big Hugs Randi,Fister and Pjeeves!!!!

John is Watching

We LOVE YOU!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

I just caught this thread. I am sorry to hear this. My condolences go out to the family. We'll miss Jonza.

Thank you Wolfie!

And now John,is with the Pet Talker Pet Angels,sharing his love,and warmth,with the Pets,and scouting out places,that you can go together,when you are reunited,one day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS