Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of Dylan with the rats =)

Pictures of Dylan with the rats =)

I took some more photos of Dylan. He loves the rats and always wants to take them out to play with them. He is very gentle. He LOVES Nemesis! I'm surprised how well he handles him, since Nemesis is such a big rat.

I'll attach the pictures because my photobucket account is getting full again LOL. I have more photos of Dylan as well, that I will post after this. =)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

=)

The babies are very big now.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

OK I don't know why but this thead is messing up. This happens to me all the time when I attach photos. My pictures and posts dissapear. Oh well I guess I will just upload them to photobucket.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Aww.. Those are soo cute photos.. Dylan looks great together with ratties And those rat babies now are sooo big!! OMG.. lol

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

I don't think this one posted. If it did I'm sorry for posting it twice. I'll get the other pics up later today. =)
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Great pics, Cass! Your boy has such gorgeous eyes!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Thanks.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

wow the babies are getting big, they are beautiful. Dylan is such a cute little man. I love the pictures.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Wow, Dylan is CUTE! And your rats...they're so BIG! Love it!

Dylan makes an excellent rattie model! All the "kids" look super-adorable!
    ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <><

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><>

Faith is being able to jump first and grow wings later

When a waterbug leaves his friends and climbs the stalks, he is unable to return. But he gains a beautiful new body and a glorious perspective on a new world. He knows his friends will join him with their new bodies one day...one glorious day

What a precious little boy!! Wish they would stay little forever!! I am putting my 3 year old ( will be 4 in September) in pre-school in September, and this mommy, is NOT ready for it

I know how you feel. Just looking at his baby pictures makes me want to cry LOL! It's hard watching them grow up.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

How is Freckles doing???

Are you going to give an update???
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids