Thread: Shenoa

Shenoa

I think you're beautiful, Shenoa! Congrats on being chosen DOTD!

CONGRATULATIONS SHENOA!

Oh you definately look in your element in that picture! I bet you have so much fun in the forest playing kick the pinecone, sounds like a great game to me

Oh I'd love to see the little circus going on in your house when you and the cat start sparring in the living room. I bet it's quite a site to see

Hope today is full of love and lots of goodies for you Shenoa! Have a wonderful day celebrating!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Shenoa, what a beautiful girl you are, and quite the clown it sounds like as well . I got such a kick out of the description of how you pick your special pine cone to play with, that is so incredibly endearing . I bet you have so much fun going on hikes with your family, and I agree you look like you are fully in your element in your DOTD photo. I hope you have an extra special day today sweet Shenoa, with all your favorite goodies and games, and romping with your kitten buddy! Congratulations on being our wonderful Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

What a stunning photo of you, dear Shenoa! Your Mom chose the perfect setting to highlight your awesome beauty and free spirit, the wilderness! But when all is said and done, at the end of the day, it's in the loving arms of your human (and kitty sib) that you feel most at home! What a enviable and everlasting bond of unconditional love, friendship and devotion you and she have forged over the years; true soulmates! And I hope that many, many more happy days on the trail await you and your loving person! Congratulations to you beautiful Shenoa, DOG OF THE DAY! It was an honor to meet you, sweetheart! Enjoy your day in the spotlight and hopefully, a fun round of "kick the pinecone" is on today's agenda...and treats Lots of love and hugs to you precious Shenoa!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shenoa, you are full of grace and beauty and your picture captures it all! Your pine cone game sounds like fun, you must love living in sunny California. Congrats to SWEET SHENOA!!

What a beautiful picture of you Shenoa! I can tell your mommy loves you very much! Congratulations on being dog of the day!

Shenoa.....What a beautiful lady you are. You are so pretty sitting there on that rock. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Shenoa, you are a beautiful girl. I really like your name. Congrats on being DOTD! Enjoy your day.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats!

Shenoa, you make me think of my Duke. Here is a photo of duke - let me know what you think!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...daa7.jpg.thumb

They would make a cute couple don't you think

Sensational Shenoa!

Hello to our very stunning, beautiful Shenoa. You are such a gorgeous girl dear Shenoa. Your picture certainly does capture your undeniable beauty and grace. We would love to see that pine cone selection process!! We can't stop smiling about that or your adorable relationship with your kitty sibling. You are just an all around great girl Shenoa!! Congratulations pretty Shenoa, our lovely DOTD!! Celebrations and fun all around!! Enjoy all days with your loving family and always love your life like we do!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Oh, Senoa! I wasn't going to comment on the Dog of the Day today, but once I saw your picture and read your bio, I just had to let you know how you melted my heart. Something tells me you are a *Dog of a Lifetime*. And your picture.... what a stunning beauty you are! You are captivating in every sense of the word. I'm thinking that every day you turn heads and stop people in their tracks as you did me today. Yes, Senoa, you are INCREDIBLE! Congratulations to you for being Dog of the Day and to your people for having you in their life.