Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayers Please :(:(:(

Both condtions are very treatable, though I know how scary it is to learn your Dad is sick for any reason! You're dealing with a lot of news right now, and I'm sure your feeling confused and scared so make sure you take care of yourself too...and go to your Mom for talk and reassuarance and of course, the furry ones who are our best consolers Keeping your entire family in my prayers. Hugs to you! Please keep us updated. Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I hope they catch it early..*hugs*
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

My prayers are with your dad and your family. I know how scary medical problems can be.

I have diabetes so if he is diagnosed with it, please feel free to email or pm me with any questions at all.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I Hope everything goes okay with him. Good Luck and he is in my prayers.

Special prayers for your dad tonight.

Oh, I'm so super sorry to hear of this. I am not familiar with the disease. Hopefully it is totally treatable and your dad will be in tip-top shape in no-time. Prayers lifted <><
    ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <><

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><>

Faith is being able to jump first and grow wings later

When a waterbug leaves his friends and climbs the stalks, he is unable to return. But he gains a beautiful new body and a glorious perspective on a new world. He knows his friends will join him with their new bodies one day...one glorious day

Hi. He is in my prayers, also, and I am in a ChristCare group at my church that meets Sunday evenings every-other-week, and we offer prayers for prayer requests, so I will include him in our prayers this week as well. I am familiar with Cellulitis, and it can be successfully treated with antibiotics usually. Sometimes the person who has it has to be hospitalized for IV antibiotics until it starts responding. Diabetes might complicate it, and vice-versa, but things should work out with good doctors, and PRAYERS, etc.

I think it is probably a lot scarier for you when no-one tells you what is going on, than when you are included and are told about things. At least if you are aware of what is going on you can understand it a little better, and/or know what to pray for, etc.

How old are you---do you still live at home with your parents? Does your mom think you're too young to be told what's going on, etc.? Maybe you can talk to her, and tell her it scares you more when you aren't included in the discussion than if you are told what is happening, so you don't have to wonder, and worry about the worst, etc. Maybe that would help her understand why it would be better to let you in on things a little more. I bet she would be proud of you for asking for prayers, too. I know I would be if you were my daughter!

Take care, and know you aren't alone...... there are LOTS of people out here praying for your dad, and for you, and for your mom too! Hang in there......
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Soapets
    [B]
    I think it is probably a lot scarier for you when no-one tells you what is going on, than when you are included and are told about things. At least if you are aware of what is going on you can understand it a little better, and/or know what to pray for, etc.

Yes, I think it is alot worse when she doesn't tell me things as well. Even when she did mention some details she totally down played the situation which is really frustrating.

[B] do you still live at home with your parents? Does your mom think you're too young to be told what's going on, etc.? Maybe you can talk to her, and tell her it scares you more when you aren't included in the discussion than if you are told what is happening, so you don't have to wonder, and worry about the worst, etc. Maybe that would help her understand why it would be better to let you in on things a little more. I bet she would be proud of you for asking for prayers, too. I know I would be if you were my daughter[QUOTE]

Yes I still live at home and I guess my mom was just trying to protect me I didn't even attempt to talk to her, she was complelty drunk for the rest of the night anyhow

she was complelty drunk for the rest of the night anyhow

This disturbs me, hon. I don't want to pry but I hope you are "safe" in that environment.

More prayers coming out to you and your Dad.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

slick, thanks for your concern however I am safe in this environment and it's her choice. I've tried talking to her about this but not much came out of it.

I am praying for your dad, and that everything goes well! Please keep us updated.
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

Lauren,

I'm sorry your dad is in the hospital and I will be praying for him. I also hope that your mom will let you know what's going on. It's harder to not know things and wonder what's going on than it is to know what's really happening. If you ever need to talk to somebody, please pm me or e-mail me. {{{HUGS}}}

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author