Thread: Harley!!!

Harley!!!

What a sweet bundle of fur you are!!! Love those amber eyes!
    Playing ball is a very important activity, maybe you will get good enough to play with the Dodgers OR will you become a real California Boy and be a surfer???? Hugs and kisses to you, Harley, our COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hello Hnadsome Harley,this is the Found Cats,and we are happy,to meet you,and you sound like A Fun Cat,tous! So we are sending you a Giant Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOW,fo r You Handsome Harley COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Harley

This little darling has the most gorgeous eyes.You must love waking up to see those every morning.

Oh Harley!!! How precious can one kitty be? Oh, those eyes!!! And musn't forget that adorable, apple round face and soft, fuzzy fur coat I only wish I could hear your "Harley" motor running; that must be music to the ears, and heart Your Mommy is so very proud of you and so blessed to have such a beautiful, gentle and joyful furkid to share her life with I hope that you both enjoy many, many more happy years of love and friendship Congratulations to you precious Harley, our most deserving CAT OF THE DAY! Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you cutie Harley! Enjoy your day of honor with lots of extra hugs and kisses, treats and playtime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Harley, you are such a little love and a most beauuutiful Persian man! I adore your pretty blue coat and stunning amber eyes! May you have a wonderful long and happy life filled with lots of treats, kisses and playtime! Congrats to Handsome Harley!!

Harley
    What an adorable fellow you are! I love your big orange eyes!
    What a sweet mommy you have to take the heat for your messes and clean them up too!
    It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you today.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He is so CUTE!!!!!!! It sounds like you are a very loving "Mommy" to Harley, too, so BOTH of you are very lucky to have each other!
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Harley, what a cute little ball of fur you are! Keep calling your human "mamma" and you'll have her wrapped around your paws forever. What are you learning, Harley, when you help your mom with her homework? You must be a very smart little boy by now! Long life, health, and happiness to you, Harley, our baby cute COTD.

Life sounds really good for Harley. No wonder he gets his motor running, he has a lot to be happy about. Many more happy years to him.