Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: hmmmmm.........what to do

Originally posted by schteve_d
    There must be a girl out there somewhere who loves the snow and cold and is interested in a bald, dog-loving dude who can't cook and puts the toilet seat down roughly 60% of the time!
    Sounds great to me.

Well the snow and cold and bald, dog loving dude part anyways..... not sure about the toilet seat.

*Thanks Ashley*

Originally posted by Shelteez2
    Sounds great to me.

Well the snow and cold and bald, dog loving dude part anyways..... not sure about the toilet seat.
    Alright, for you I could certainly try and be better about the toilet seat, but what about the cooking? I'm not kiddin', me and Chef Boy-R-Dee are pretty tight these days!

Originally posted by Rachel

Steve, it isn't a matter of finding someone, it will be a matter of will they meet the criteria necessary to be acceptable to all the cyber moms who have adopted you. I just want to let it be known that I am the first in line on that list.
    I think, no, I'm positive I love this idea! Thanks Rachel (mummy) and Cincy'smom (sis!). LOL
    Steve

Thanks Lexi_Lover

"Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to." -- Mark Twain

"Don't count the days. Make the days count." -- Muhammad Ali

Another Pet Talk Family Tree Grows in Alberta!!!!!!!!

BRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

I think, no, I'm positive I love this idea! Thanks Rachel (mummy) and Cincy'smom (sis!). LOL
    I should warn you..with me come a lot of PT family... 4 Dog Mother and 5 dog dad are my parents, Dakota'sMommy is my sister, and SadiesDad is my husband...and through PT my mom has "adopted" Shais_mom, aly and Delidog as her daughters...hope you like big families

Alright, for you I could certainly try and be better about the toilet seat, but what about the cooking? I'm not kiddin', me and Chef Boy-R-Dee are pretty tight these days!
    No worries about the toilet seat man... I mean I'm not perfect either...I leave it down oh about 100% of the time. That would be a pain for you.... LOL

As for the cooking....no problem...I can cook just fine......

*Thanks Ashley*

I think, no, I'm positive I love this idea! Thanks Rachel (mummy) and Cincy'smom (sis!). LOL [/B]
    Oh, my first boy and isn't he *the bomb*? I couldn't be prouder. Now just watch, Gini will be coming here to make me share.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Hi Steve,

Hows' The Family???

Long Time,No hear From...

Is everything going alright????

Hugs & Treats for the furkids
    The Deli Dog

Well...who could have hoped for a better thread??!! I managed to adopt a wonderful dog, gain some family members, and found a dog-loving women who doesn't much care about the toilet seat and can cook! Does life get much better than this??!! LOL

The update is still a very happy one: Docker is very-much settled in and loves his "new life". He has started a new habit of "collecting" things in the backyard in a surprisingly orginized pile that consists of shoes, boots, couch pillows, dog toys, and my deodorant (really!) though it is getting better.

I mentioned earlier that the pound (SPCA) was calling him Husky/Greyhound. I'm still not sure about the Greyhound part; I think that was just because he was so skinny though he is ridiculously fast. He is starting to assert his Husky background! He now makes that famous Husky "A-HOOOOO" whevever he is happy (or for any other occasion, for that matter!).

He is so funny! We are now working on down, but I think we practiced "sit" (with treats, of course) for too long as now whenever I look at him, he sits (which isn't entirely a bad thing!).

I will get some more pics up soon! Him and Buddy are starting to cuddle when they sleep but I have not been bright enough to have the camera with me when I plop down in front of the TV. When I get up to get it, they move! I'll learn.

Docker almost never now runs for the doggy-door. When people stop by or anything he is happy to greet them, though still somewhat apprehensivly, but getting much better.

I expected SO much more work and patience to get him to this level but it has taken almost none of either. He is soooooo good!! He still just pretty much does whatever Tasha does in any situation. You can actually watch him "think it out". In almost any situation, you can see him do whatever it is that he wants to do, then look at Tasha and "re-group" and do EXACTLY what she is doing (And while she would probably say something different, I think she kinda digs being the role model!!).

I plan on getting to the Butcher's tomorrow and picking up some of those "Big-ass bones" so I hope to get some pictures! Docker has only had a chance so far to get at one that is already "picked over". Wait 'till he gets a fresh one in his mouth!!
    Steve

Thanks Lexi_Lover

Forgot to mention: I guess the next big step is to update my signature to include 'im!!
    Steve

Thanks Lexi_Lover

What a great update!!! Docker sure is loving the good life!! Can't wait for the new pics!!

Agreed!!! Great Pup Date!!!!

Glad that All is going well...

I was just going to remind you about the Pic in your signature!!!

But Yes,Please leave camera on coffee table...so you are "Ready and Waiting" for those cuties!!!!

Can't Wait for more Pics!!!

Oh The Big Bones!!! Docker will enjoy that!!!!

Hope they all get along with Fresh,Big Bones around!!!
    The Deli Dog

Forgot to mention: I guess the next big step is to update my signature to include 'im!!
    And don't forget to update your profile as well.

*Thanks Ashley*

Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
    I should warn you..with me come a lot of PT family... 4 Dog Mother and 5 dog dad are my parents, Dakota'sMommy is my sister, and SadiesDad is my husband...and through PT my mom has "adopted" Shais_mom, aly and Delidog as her daughters...hope you like big families
    yupper a BIG extended PT family!!!

hmmmm Do I see Cupid flying around attempting to take aim?
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Originally posted by shais_mom
    yupper a BIG extended PT family!!!

hmmmm Do I see Cupid flying around attempting to take aim?
    Staci, I was thinking that you should also stand in the line of fire. One never knows where an arrow will land.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Originally posted by Rachel
    Staci, I was thinking that you should also stand in the line of fire. One never knows where an arrow will land.
    lol

Good point Rachel!! altho I like my toilet seat down!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..