Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ll...If Your Pet was a Human...ll

ll...If Your Pet was a Human...ll

I know we've had threads like this before, I just thought they were interesting. You just say what you think your pet[s] would be like if they were humans.

Mackenzie would be a kind of laid-back, a slightly *silly* blonde... She would be shy at first until you got to know her. I can't really think of a person she might resemble, though.

Zeus would be the kid in math class with ADHD that never stops talking. He would be the class clown, but he would still get picked on occasionally for not having the most striking looks.

Muffin would be the shy little girl with a ponytail that sits on a bench all through lunch and is very smart, but very shy, but can also be slightly defensive.

Merlin would be sort of like the football player that everyone likes, but would have the attitude that says, "Make me."

Baybi would be the curious and overly thankful kid that always wants to know "What this button does".

Freckles would be the laid-back, kind of lazy guy with a quiet sense of humor that everyone likes.
    Last edited by flamepony12; 01-30-2005 at 01:47 PM.

Cute thread!
    Lacey would be in reform school by now.
    Mandy would be the neighborhood bully, she's my tomboy, I could see her with a ball cap on.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Katie---Katie would be the "dorky" girl. She would be quiet, but extremely smart.

Elvis---Elvis would be the annoying boy who would make you laugh or something.

I think Josie would be a lot like me Lazy. I mean, she already is like me as a dog!! lol. She would probably not want to be around others that much, just do her own thing. She'd be really nice though

Zeke would be super cool and full of energy. He'd love being around others and would be involved in a lot of sports. He'd be a really nice guy

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Gonzo would be a crazy punk rocker... ^^ he would get into trouble A LOT, and not necessarily get along with everybody, but he'd looove his family and close friends more than anything and he'd be super loyal. Ok, that description fits him as a dog!

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Speedy would be the lazy kid who doesn't want to do ANYTHING. He would be the kind of trouble maker that gets on your nerves, but is considered "cool". He would have a big group of friends, yet be loyal to each and every person.

This is such a cute thread!

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

Kodie would be on of those very anoying,but humerous people.Very friendly and outgoing.
    Lucy would probably be the same as Kodie,except she wouldnt be as outgoing

cute thread!

Shadow would be picked on a lot in the playground. She is very sweet, loyal, all around great cat but both her siblings pick on her.

Whisper would probably try and get by on looks alone. Though he is very sweet, he is lacking a lot "upstairs."

I see Callie being a little naughty princess. She always has to have her way or she cries about it. I could see her being one of those mean girls in the popular crowd.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Clover would be one of the "Popular" kids, everyone wants to hang out with . She would be sociable and not at all vain.

Elvis would be the rebel, not getting along with others all the time and choosing his friends wisely. He would be a genius and would excell at sports.

Yumi, would be a loner prefering her own company. She would easily get annoyed and turn nasty for no reason.

Missy, would be sweet and sociable. She would also be brave and have no fear of others even though she was treated badly by a few people.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Duke- Would be a wise, Jolly, layed back old man that always be trying to make you laugh

Hobo- Would be a nice kid. He likes to do his own thing. He would be annoying and always saying, "Wanna play?!?! Wanna Play?!?!". Oh, and he would also always have a craving for milk.

Max- Would be a silly, annoying Toddler that always wants to be cool and hang out with older/cool kids

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Halo would be the shy, quiet girl who stayed to themselves and sat alone at lunch. But, then she got the lead in the school play and is a completely different person when she's got an audience.

Cammie would be that girl who everyone thought was stuck up and snooty but really was shy and scared of everything.

Pepper would be that kid that you could see either inventing the next Microsoft empire or ending up in prison. The girl is too smart for her own good and gets into trouble ALL the time.

And our Rainbow Bridge kitty Kuhio would be the nice, quiet very girly-girl who prefered to stay on the sidelines and watch everyone else. But, she was well-liked by everyone.
    Last edited by kuhio98; 02-01-2005 at 08:36 PM.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Maggie- would be a lazy, average looking girl that loves children, she'd most likely be a 2nd grade school teacher!

Hannah- I could honestly see her as the extremely skinning, extremely pretty, single, rock-climbing girl, that would probably own like 5 border collies and show them all in agility and loves to be fit!

Simon- he'd probably be one of those old geezers on the movie "Grumpy Old Men", But would be nice to his grand kids sometimes.

Alex- would be the tiny shy boy that did his homework and quite possibly be gay.

Marty- He would be a hyper comedian.

Colin- he would be the lady's man, he'd be the type of guy that the older he got the more good looking he got!

Lily- she'd be a sweetheart with an attitude. Nice most of the time but watch out when you get her mad!

Poppy- he'd be the type of guy that kids would love, you know the neighborhood dad that takes them out for ice cream after the base ball game. All the kids would be telling his kids that they are lucky he's their dad.

Jenny- she'd probably be really quite and overweight, she might own a bookstore.

Max- he'd be the sweet sensitive guy that would listen to your comments and you could go deep into discussion with him.

Squishy- he's probably be a band player for some Jamacan group and live in Jamaca or the Bahamas!

Keeley- would most likely be a house wife with 3 kids.

Dot- she'd be over active and would probably live in the country
    Last edited by animal_rescue; 01-30-2005 at 10:45 AM.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

these are really funny... *bump*!

*edit* I added Freckles and Baybi to my post.

Thor would be the good looking, but no so nice guy...you know, the one that EVERY girl wants!

Mason, well, Mason would be the not so bright boy...cute, but not the brightest crayon in the box.

Bull would be the annoying 4 year old that asks "how come?" about EVERYTHING!!!!

Angel would be the oh so sweet pretty girl...that got pregnant!! Because she IS pregnant!

Jenny-she would be a sweet girl that everyone loves
    Rocky-he would be one of the jocks that every girl loves his personality
    Buster-he would be a shy, adventerous guy
    Miagi-he would be a goofy guy like a joker but people would know when he's serious
    Ginger-she would be a little miss priss like a prep but people would still love her attitude
    Dodger-he would be a nervous guy who's laid back and everyone would love him once he comes out of his shell
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..