Thread: wish me luck!

wish me luck!

ha, I need all the luck on this math final I can get. I have studied for days ad hours and never had a problem, heck on my money test I got 90%! but now all of a sudden I am doing the questions on the review sheet and I cant get a single damn question right according to my notes I am doing everything right, but every last answer is wronge. I am just so flippen frusterated and I have no more time to study because my test starts in 10 minutes. I cannot ask anymre questions to the teacher because that was what the 3 days in class was for, to bad in those 3 days in class I did not have a problem! thankfully I dont need this class to graduate but still... all the stuff that I have no troubles with I cant do at all, all of a sudden. I need all the luck I can get
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

good luck

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

thanks guys, I pretty much had a panic attack this morning. I have no idea how I did, but the test appeared to be easier then the review sheet. although if I failed again(I got a 43 on my midterm) I think its the probability that would have broken me. I can do permintations and combinations, they are easy as pie, so are the money problems, and complex numbers. but I had a hard time with the probability I was so confused, because I could not remeber what to do. I think I did fine on the matrices exept for the one question on it solving for x and y useing matreces I could not even find how to properly do that in my notes who knows why, I remeber writing the notes on it and doing the questions lol but the only thing I could find regarding solving for x and y was without matraces. so lets just pary that I passed lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils