Thread: What does is Bubba trying to tell me?

Question What does is Bubba trying to tell me?

We got a puupy 2 weeks ago. His name is Bubba and he is about 12 weeks old. He came from a shelter in Gloucester. Occasionally he takes his full water bowl and drags it across the room into his bed. He just leaves it there and goes on with his business while I clean up the spilled water. Is he trying to tellme something or is it just something puppies do?

2. Just somethign that puppies do, they do the weirdest things sometimes...(a.k.a ALL THE TIME) I have a 9-month-old puppy right now and she did the weirdest things too! She used to dump he water andwalk away with the bowl and leave it somwhere!

You'll see lots of people with puppy problems here!

Welcome to Pet Talk! You're gonna have a fun time here! And you'll meet lots of people and you will also find yourself here everyday wrtting and responding to posts and threads! :P

I had a foster dog that would do that during adoption day. I would fill his bowl with water and then he would pick it up and dump the water out and sit there with the bowl in his mouth looking at everyone and wagging his tail. He thought it was funny and he got attention, cause everyone else thought it was funny too. Except me cause I had to clean it up.

Maybe you should get one of those automatic feeders that is too heavy to pick up..then he will have fresh water all the time and no mess for you

if your dog is like mine she only will drink fresh cold water so I am forced to use a bowl but then she dumps it out or drags it around so what I did to stop this was get a big enough bowl that I could put two 2"x4" solid brick in that weighs about 5lbs each and this prevented her from dragging it around and or tipping it over

6. Well Lexi has those stainless steel bowls in the rack, and they work like a charm and not to mention they keep water cold for her! She also can't pick it up out and she can't put her nose under it to lift it!

they were only $7, for both bowls and a rack! Try taht! I find the automatic are SO expensive, plus you gotta get those GIGANTIC jugs to put in it, if we're talking about the same one!

Hi and welcome to Pet Talk.

What kind of dog is Bubba? Fortunately my dog never tried to move her water bowl. I agree with what the others said. You might want to try a heavy bowl which your puppy won't be able to move around. Looking forward to hearing more about your puppy and some pictures

thanks k9krazee for the signature!