Thread: Bowie

Bowie

What a beautiful boy! And another rescue to boot. Congratulations Bowie, on being the dog of the day today - you certainly deserve it. And a big hat's off to your humans!

What a wonderful story! Bowie is a Dalmation success story and it is so good to hear about him, especially with all the Dalmation warning stories surrounding the 102 Dalmations film relase. He is a lovely boy and you are lucky to have him! Congratulations for being selected Dog of the Day!

Bowie is an absolutely beautiful, handsome dog! It was wonderful to read about how he was rescued/adopted and that he now has such a loving home. It sounds like just about anyone, human or cat(!) just loves Bowie. What a sweetheart. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Bowie! You are the coolest!

[This message has been edited by margaret (edited December 14, 2000).]

It is so good to hear rescue stories with happy endings. Bowie is beautiful and a good boy, too! Congrats to you and your family, Bowie!!

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

Bowie is a beautiful dog. I'm glad that he has a very loving home. Congrats on being Dog of the Day!

Bowie is such a handsome boy! What a wonderful rescue story for a loving and deserving dog. As you say, "Your best friend!" Your love for him and devotion to him is so moving. I know personally the heartbreak of people choosing the wrong dog (sadly, a beautiful Dalmi girl now in need of a home) for the wrong reasons. Hopefully her story will have a happy ending, just like Bowie. What a great pick for "Dog of the Day!!" Congratulations handsome. Love those eyes!