Thread: Woody has suddenly started pooping on my son's bed

Woody has suddenly started pooping on my son's bed

Woodstock, Woody for short, is a mutt, he is atleast 5 years old, and in the past has never pooped on any furniture. We have a Laso who uses piddle pads, and from time to time Woody has used them but never the bed.

My son recently came to live with us for a while. Woody really likes him, but it seems when ever he spends the night at his girlfriend, Woody poops and pees on his bed.

Woody was abused as a puppy, and usually has a total dislike to men, but not with my son.. he liked him from day one. The vet has also diagnosed Woody with separation anxiety...

So PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME... Why is Woody pooping and peeing on my son's bed and how can I stop him?

Thanks,
    Goofy & Woody

Could be because he's missing him.. that's my guess... the only thing I can think of to rectify it is to close the door to your son's room when he's not home.
    Trixie's Togs
    .: for dogs who trot the wild side :.

3. Im with TrixiesMom.. maybe hes mad at your son because he misses him so much so hes marking his territoy,,. as in trying to claim what lays in the bed too.

I agree!! He had a bad start to life, then found a friend in your son, and when your son is gone Woddy gets upset.

Like the others said, I would make sure the door is closed when your son is not home.
    Another thing you could try is have your son sleep in the same T-Shirt for a few nights, then when your son is not home for the night, let Woody sleep with his shirt with his scent on it. This way Woody would feel like he's still home!
    (I would still keep his bedroom door closed)
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome