Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day is coming!!!

Valentine's Day is coming!!!

....and oh what FUN it was last year with all the romance in the air here at Cat General. I know we already having some longterm Valentines Are they still together?

Does Stubby still dream about her Dylan? He still has her Valentine from 2004 taped above his foodbowl (where else?)

Eliot and Josie seem quite happy as sweethearts and I happen to know that Eliot is already working on a special valentine for her...he is not very good with graphics so perhaps someone might offer to help??

CATMANDU - Emily is such a daddy's girl so I suspect an older gentleman kitty would be purrfect. She is hoping that one of your available man kitties will attempt to court her ComeON guys - you may be a bit mature but I am sure you have a spark left!! Do either of you find Princess Emily to your liking??

Oh dear - boyfriend/girlfriend anxiety Dylan has his truelove Stubby, Eliot is head over paws for Josie, but nobody has ever noticed Princess Emily Will she go un-noticed for much longer? She just turned two this month - does this make her a spinster?
    See what a sweetheart she is with the younger ones?

and see the perfect heart formed on her front legs?.... the pretty grey teardrop in her eye? Why has nobody tried to become her beau? Is she too unapproachable?

The new budding romances I have seen this year are:
    Valentines so far are....
    Buddy and Rachel
    Puff and Whisper
    Hannah and Remus bear
    Pervy and Stash

...how about some of the other ongoing romances - are they still sparking??
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 01-21-2005 at 06:23 PM.

Princess Emily is beautiful! Maybe the guys are scared she will turn them down? She def. needs a VALENTINE! A long term valentine Thank you for starting this thread! I would love to see all the kitty love in the air!
    Princess Emily, I just KNOW by the end of the day, you will have atleast 20 boykitty friends wanting you all to theirselves! How are you ever going to chose???

PS- the heart on her legs are just too PRECIOUS!!!

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

She is so beautiful that all the boy kitties must be afraid to talk to her. Cubby also needs a girl friend as well. He was with Jen's Bonnie but neither one of them have talked in a long while. He would love to be with Emily, he's just afraid that he might not be man enough of cute enough for such a beautiful and stunning woman like Emily.

Yes, there are some ongoing ones.

Scout and Allen
    Jazz and Tigris

Although Auggie doesn't come around much Ripley still pines for that beautiful calico girl. Her meowmie needs to posts some new pictures!

Sweet Emily, someday your prince will come.

From Decker with Love

Not to mention the new romance between

Mina and Squeekers

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Oh YES! Bring on the romance! I know Princess Emily is old fashioned and would need to be courted!! I can hardly wait to hear about all the romances that are bursting beneath the surface here on Cat General!!

Kitties - to get you started - there are some lovely valentine's you might start with at this website! Just click on 10,000+ Gif Bilder and then look at the drop down menu under "liebe, blumen, diamanten, etc"!!

Last edited by sirrahbed; 01-21-2005 at 02:05 PM.

I sadly wasnt a member last year, so I missed out on Valentines day And all of the kitty love letter I would love to know all of the couples that still remain Valentines this year

Originally posted by kt_luvs_kitties
    I sadly wasnt a member last year, so I missed out on Valentines day And all of the kitty love letter I would love to know all of the couples that still remain Valentines this year
    Not sad! you are already in the spirit and will have fun THIS year!! Stash has already won the gorgeous Pervy!! She is one of the sweetest and desirable of all the possiblities

Stash feels very lucky to have a beautiful Valentine like Pervy. She is precious! Her sweet face, matches her sweet personality.
    I am sure it will be fun this year, I LOVE seeing all the kitty couples, and kitty letters. What a special Valentines Day for me and my kitties! Thank you all for sharing it with us

Sadly Tubby will only be here in spirit for his Samantha sweety this year. I know even though he is at RB, he still pines for her, and I'm sure he'll be sending a sweet valentine to her when the day comes.

But for now, here's a link to one of their past Valentine's Day outings.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

What a sweet date Tubby and Samantha had. I giggled the whole time

Ohhh it sounds like they had a wonderful date. Tubby sure was a romantic

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Ah, Valentine's Day! Rizzo passed last year a bachelor, and Barliman, flirt though he is, has no lady love either. Alas, they're both rather young for the Princess. I do hope some charming ladies will come to steal their hearts, though. Rizzo might take some convincing from Ms. Right, as his heart belongs to Stubby, and he knows that she's taken (ever since he saw the picture of her on the roof, he's had eyes for no one else). Barli, I must warn the ladies, is a bit fickle and shallow. But he's VERY handsome and poetic!

Emily, dear Emily, your love will surely find you this year! May he be as regal as you . . . but may he realize that you will ALWAYS be the Princess of the house, no matter who thinks he's King!

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!!!

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    .... I happen to know that Eliot is already working on a special valentine for her...he is not very good with graphics so perhaps someone might offer to help??
    I won't tell Josie . . . I'll let it be a surprise!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    Sadly Tubby will only be here in spirit for his Samantha sweety this year. I know even though he is at RB, he still pines for her, and I'm sure he'll be sending a sweet valentine to her when the day comes.

But for now, here's a link to one of their past Valentine's Day outings.
    Samantha and Tubby got to enjoy two Valentine's Days together here at Pet Talk.
    Tubby may be gone but he is not forgotten because he is forever in Samantha's heart.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy