Thread: Yahoo Messenger Hacker Please Read

Yahoo Messenger Hacker Please Read

I have heard from several people that my yahoo messenger is sending out rated "R" messages to everyone on the list. I just want to let ya'll know that its not me. Someone has hacked into my account and changed the password and all. I just thought I would let ya'll know if anyone got it. that i did NOT send that out. I apologize for anyone who got those messages.

I e-mailed yahoo about it. Hopefully they will get my password back so that I can go back to my account and delete it so noone can get into it. I am very upset about this happening. They are reading all my e-mails, account usernames, and all. I mean its nothing really important or nothing interesting, but its still MY e-mail account..

That's just horrible! Don't you wish people would just get a life??

Trust me I do... Sometimes I wished they would take hacking more seriously law wise, but I do know that there are other serious crimes to be taken care of.. It just annoys me. sorry for venting, but it just ticks me off. I'm so mad its not even funny lol!

I know how you feel. Dummy me had the same password for my email that I had on Ebay. They hacked into my Ebay account and tried to sell Plasma tvs. I couldn't get help from Yahoo because it's a free account. If I had paid for one of their email services, I could have gotten my account back and possibly prosecuted the jerks that did it. What my brother does is have a different password for everything. He keeps it all written down in a little book by his computer. I don't know if you'll be able to get your account back or not.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I hope yahoo does something. I just hate the thought of them reading all of my e-mails and my message archive and everything..

Some of the stuff they said was disgusting..

I don't even cuss so I know I would have never said that..

(yes i'm a goody goody LOL)

Goodness... I use the same passwords for everything... I have 4 that I rotate. If I try to get onto something I try them until one fits. I guess I'll have to add a few more passwords to my list.

Thats a really cruddy thing to have happened. Did oyu have the email addresses listed somewhere else so that you can open another email acocunt and advise everyone of the change?

Well I posted it on the boards that I post on and trying to tell everyone. .they keep popping up asking me why i said that stuff? gah. its annoying me now. one girl called me a liar and said i did say it... what a true friend huh?

most people know that i would never do that and its just making me have a bad day today.

no i don't have a list so as people see me on another messanger or call me i tell them...

this is a huge mess.