Thread: Park Fiasco Update

Park Fiasco Update

We received this note:

When I finally reached someone who knew about the situation, I discovered that the dogs are now with animal control and the owner is facing numerous charges he has to resolve before getting them back. That’s according to Public Information Officer at the city of Glendale.

Thanks for tipping me off in the first place, but it looks like involvement and concern from residents and workers has already taken care of it.

Feel free to let me know about anything else that might come up.

The 5i-Team

CBS 5 News
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

EXCELLENT!!!!

I hope this give the park A LOT more protection for now on.

Good for you! This is all thanks to you and your efforts. You should be proud.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Wonderful news!!

Awesome new dear. I'm so happy that it was taken care of.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Woohoo!!! Glad to hear this! I hope the guy ends up serving time for those charges.

YIPPEE!!!!!!

I'm happy to hear that your actions resulted in wonderful results.

Good work!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Thanks everyone, and let's hope it also serves the purpose of giving these dogs a good and responsible home!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Great news, and great job from you!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

That is good nes,for those using,the Park,as it may well have been,a matter,of time,before a child,was mauled,or worse.You,are a hero,for what you ahve done,making the park safe,and its a shame,taht those Poor Dogs,have to suffer,for the idiocy,of thier owners.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

It is very noble of you to think of a good home for these dogs at the first place. I hope they can re-socialized.

Is it possible to post a link to the original thread? I don't remember what this is about
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Great news!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Good work! I feel so much better knowing that they can't get back to the park. It's good of you to wish them good homes.