Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Many Faces of Cracker Jack

He's so handsome, and also very sweet looking. I think piture #3 would be suitable for an avatar - and also the last. Love them all!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I would use the last photo....it almost looks exactly like Peanuts photo angle.

We are glad,that Carcker Jack,is better,and what a handsome Cat,he is,and hopefully soon,he and Peanut,will be Cat Pals!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

They are all great photos but I love #4.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary

He looks like a kitten in some of those!
    That was my thoughts exactly! I was going to post that he looks so young. What a beautiful boy!
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Aside from that adorable, kissable nose............I am so in love with Cracker's eyes!

I agree with Barbara, you can just see his sweet nature.

That patch on his nose reminds me of Pam's Trevor. You got some great shots of the boy. He does look tiny. How much does he weigh?

Ah yes....the joys of trying to get a good head-on picture of the cats. Fun stuff!

CJ's cute from all angles!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

he is so cute!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Beautiful boy Cracker Jack! He's a real cutie pie!

What a sweet and grateful look on his face. He's a lucky boy.

He is such a gorgeous boy!!

Are you sure they have the age right? He certainly looks young in those pictures. He has a very inquisitive look of a kitten.

He's adorable!!!

From Decker with Love

Originally posted by jazzcat
    Are you sure they have the age right? He certainly looks young in those pictures. He has a very inquisitive look of a kitten.

He's adorable!!!
    Thanks everyone, and yes, we asked twice about his age while we were at the shelter. They said he was originally adopted from them when he was a kitten, so they don't have an exact date, but can get pretty close because he was pretty young when he was first brought in. And the vet agreed with the age by the amount of plaque on his teeth.

I think it's just because he doesn't eat! The only time I've seen a cat show such little interest in food and treats was when Tubby was so sick. Some treats he doesn't even want. Others, like some wet food, he'll nibble at it, but he has yet to finish a plate, and it's not like I give him a lot! Only once or twice have I actually seen him eat the dry food, but I know he's eating because it's disappearing faster than Peanut can make it disappear. He doesn't beg while we're eating, even though we've already given him scraps from the table - basically because we're trying to get him to eat! He was 9.75 lbs when he was brought into the shelter, and when I took him to my vet he was down to 8.8 lbs or so, so he lost a whole pound while in the shelter and during his first week at home. I think he's starting to eat a bit more. I do measure their food every morning and more is disappearing......

See, what I'm doing is comparing him to Tubby - who was a hoover - and I can't do that. He is his own cat and maybe he just doesn't want to turn into a tubby. Maybe the rest of us in the house should take clues from him instead of trying to fatten him up. Or....maybe it's just his tooth that's bothering him.....

Anyway, yes, he is small, and feather light when I pick him up, and sometimes it seems like his head is too big for his body, but he's active, playful, eats, drinks, poops and pees, so......
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Yep, I know what you mean about comparing a hoover to someone else who is rather non-chalant about food. Our dog, Rat,(RB '96) never turned down any food. She was constantly on alert for FOOD FOOD FOOD. Poor baby would wake up from a sound sleep if she sensed we were headed for the kitchen. Fast forward 3 years to Briggs (kitty) coming to live with us. She never asks for her food, never begs for our food, never finishes a meal, could care less about treats!!!!! We were not prepared for that. At first, it felt so weird. We'd offer her a taste of ice cream or something equally grand and she'd give it the ol' sniff test and.....walk off! So she only weighs 6 lbs but is a healthy, active little critter. I know RB Rat is looking down at us and shaking her head, saying "Boy, Briggs. Yu don't know what yur missin!"

By the way, Cracker Jack is one adorable, beautiful cat. I love his coloring and markings.