Thread: How's little Georgie doing?

How's little Georgie doing?

QSL--any news about sweetie pie Georgie?

I second this request for info - puhleeeeeze.

Yes, me too I want to know

I was going to ask the same question today. How is the sweet and adorable baby boy?

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Georgie's going to The White Coats for suture removal late this morning, but physical therapy has been the pits. I've been laid out with possibly the flu (that's how it feels anyway) so haven't managed to crawl out of bed for very long, and fighting with Georgie is the last thing I feel like doing. I flex his legs in any direction and he shrieks! And bites. So about all the PT he's getting is gentle calisthenics. Better than nothing I guess. *sigh*
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Poor boy! And poor you- I hope you both feel better soon.

Glad to hear the sutures are healing well.

Ditto! I hope you're feeling better soon! *hugs*

Snuggles to Georgie boy.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Georgie's sutures came out...with quite a fight on Dr. Dunn's end! He had to be taken out back, and swaddled in a blanket to get them out. Dr. Dunn admitted to me today that he knew by the next day after surgery, that Georgie's legs would probably not regain any mobility. He said the surgery was far tougher than he thought, and that Georgie's skin along the back of his legs had shrunken. I appreciate him taking the time, and using his skills to at least try (and had sent him a card thanking him, and thanked him again today). So I guess that's why my multiple calls last week weren't returned. Poor Georgie, I feel so terrible that he's been hurting so much, but I feel better that at least he was given a chance to walk. I'll keep trying to do some gentle moving of them, but if he screams....forget it. I'm heading back to bed for a while. Thanks for all the well wishes! Jan & Georgie etc.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

Poor Little Georgie,and Tiger,and Karina Angels,are coming over,to comfort,thier New Charge!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm sorry the surgery didn't work out the way everyone hoped, but as long as there was some chance you had to try. And I'm sure the little guy will figure out ways to compensate. Kisses to Georgie, and I hope you're both feeling better soon.

I'm so sorry the surgery didn't work, but at least you know you did the best for him that was possible. I know he will be loved in your care. Now get back to bed and get well soon!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh Jan, I am so sorry that Georgie's surgery didn't work out, but thank you so much for allowing him to have the chance to find out.

I pray that each day will bring him less pain until he has none.

Please take care of yourself and get better real soon, ya hear!

Drink plenty of fluids and allow yourself to get much needed rest.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I'm so sorry.

I had hoped for so much better for Georgie.

But you know when he heals he will likely go back to his little old happy self and get around just like before surgery and forget all about this nightmare.

Nothing ventured and nothing gained.

The important thing is that it was tried.

Get better quick Georgie!

Originally posted by Shady
    I'm so sorry.

I had hoped for so much better for Georgie.

But you know when he heals he will likely go back to his little old happy self and get around just like before surgery and forget all about this nightmare.

Nothing ventured and nothing gained.

The important thing is that it was tried.

Get better quick Georgie!
    Since the stitches came out yesterday, Georgie is already seeming to be happier. Not to mention the e-collar..oh how he hates that thing! He's purring a lot again, and seems to be for the most part pain free again. I would have been more upset finding out down the road that he 'may' have been helped at an early age, than to wait it out and wonder. He's such a good little boy!
    Author Unknown ~*~

Well Jan you did everything you could do for him. You had to give him the chance at surgery and I'm sorry it won't help him. The good news is .... He is in a wonderful and very loving home where a handicap is not a bad thing! If there is to ever be any improvement for Georgie it will be with you. If he doesn't get any better than he will still be a happy and purring camper. Isn't that all that matters in the end?

God Bless you Jan for trying to give him every chance possible.