Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Picking out the wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses

Oh my Kimmy,
    I LOVE dress #1. It's beautiful.
    Where are you getting married? Dress #2 is very pretty, it'd be great for a small outdoor wedding.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I think both those dresses are really pretty..But I think #1 is one better

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

I like them both. I think you'd look great in either one. Pssst, Kimmy! Don't you know that Andy can click on and view the dress?? Don't ya want it to be a surprize??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

What excellent taste you have, both gowns are beautiful, I love the colour and style of the bridesmaids, so elegant and pretty, I would have to go with the matching Bride frock so it is gown 2 that gets my vote, gorgeous, whatever you choose you will be simply radiant and shining.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Thanks everyone for the comments!

Barbara - of course you ARE young!

KBlaix - We're planning a July 1st, 2006 wedding.

Donna - I thought about that....but figured... if he looks... it's his own fault! Besides... I might end up not getting either of those.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

All right... here goes nothing.... (please have barf bag close by for when you see me) Not only does the dress not flatter me AT ALL, but the girl that did my hair must have hated me!!!

The bride getting to the limo bus

A hippo walking down the isle

A girl in the wedding party that the dress looked good on!

... and another

Me and my partner for the wedding

All of the girls

I hope Imagestation didn't blur the pictures to bad
    The dress was VERY comfty!!! It looked great while walking down the isle, it was very "flowy" (if that's a word)
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Angie! You look lovely!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. It's great seeing it 'in the real world'.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June