Thread: Baby

Baby

Oh Baby! What a BEAUTIFUL "Baby" you are! And I can't believe you are 14 years old! You LOOK like a Baby! I just love your expression! What a face! I must say, every Pit Bull Terrier I've had the privelege to know has been sooooo loving and mushy! Just like you, precious Baby! How fortunate your devoted human is to have had such a loving, devoted friend for a lifetime. You certainly deserve all the attention and praise that comes with being picked our Dog of the Day! But I think rather, you are the dog of a lifetime! Thank you for starting my day off with a big smile! You are such a doll! Congratulations Baby! BIG hugs and kisses to you sweet girl! Lots of extra "specials" for you today. It's time to celebrate! Yeah for Baby!

WOOOOHOOOO GO PIT BULLS!!!!!!!!!! Finally theres a pit bull on dog of the day.. I have been waiting for this... I got as happy as I was when Simba was pet of the day when I saw a pit bull on pet of the day... we need to show the world how good pit bulls are and show them how good of dogs they are!! congrats Baby you are a beautiful doggie and I hope you get lots of treats and I hope your family gives you lots of Love ( 'cause i just want to hug you right now!!!) Also when Simba gets in the car he goes straight to the drivers seat and he wont move 'til my dad goes " You better watch out I'll Sit on you!" Then he jumps up and moves into the middle seat of the truck.... Baby I'm in Love with you!!!!!!

------------------
    *.KayAnn.*&Simba*RuFf*

Congrats Baby! You are a cutie And I'm so glad that people recognize that pit bulls can be the biggest babies around. I have a friend in Calif. who has a 65 pound lap pit bull. He is a real mush face who is 12 years old and has never hurt a fly. It just goes to show you, any dog can be trained to be vicious if mistreated. Way to go Baby!

Baby, what a cutie you are! Congrats on Dog of the Day!

What a wonderfully expressive face!!