Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston split??

Bad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston split??

I'm not at all surprized. There have been rumors floating around for a couple of months now. News reports say it's the biggest shocker since the split of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman.

*sigh* Hollywood. If only they didn't change partners like I change underwear.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I 'm SOOO Shocked. That had divorce written all over it before they even said "I Do"

We were just talking about them yesturday at work.
    My supervisor thought she read that they were
    separated, but another co-worker said
    that was just a rumor.
    The last time I read one of those celeb. magazines,
    they were thinking about having a baby.
    I heard about the split on the news last night.

----<---<--<{(@

I, personally am shocked, because I thought they were TWO PEAS IN A POD.. Tsk, such a sad thing, though. I thought they were going to make through it all.. but I guess not. Such a pity, cause they would HAVE had beautiful kids.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

yes they are! im so shocked!

http://channels.aimtoday.com/movies/...=20040513NY117

Pitt, Aniston Separate After 4 1/2 Years
    By JOHN ROGERS

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have finally made official what was rumored for months - Hollywood's A-List couple is splitting up.

``We would like to announce that after seven years together we have decided to formally separate,'' the couple said in a joint statement released Friday by Pitt's publicist, Cindy Guagenti. ``For those who follow these sorts of things, we would like to explain that our separation is not the result of any speculation reported by the tabloid media. This decision is the result of much thoughtful consideration.''

The couple didn't indicate if they planned to divorce, and Guagenti declined to comment beyond the statement, which also said, ``We happily remain committed and caring friends with great love and admiration for one another.''

The separation comes 4 1/2 years after the pair's storybook wedding and after months of tabloid speculation that their marriage was in trouble.

In their statement, they asked for the public's ``sensitivity in the coming months.''

Pitt, 41, and Aniston, 35, have been together since being set up on a blind date in 1998. They were married in a lavish wedding on July 29, 2000, on a Malibu estate overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Some 200 people attended the ceremony, which included four bands, a gospel choir, fireworks and tens of thousands of flowers.

Part of Pacific Coast Highway was shut down to accommodate the influx of guests, which included actress Cameron Diaz and most of Aniston's co-stars from NBC's ``Friends.'' Media reports at the time pegged the event's cost at $1 million. It was the first marriage for both.

Until rumors began swirling that they were about to split, there were near-constant tabloid rumors that Aniston was pregnant. The actress had told People in 2002 that she and Pitt eventually wanted to start a family.

``Absolutely it will happen but probably not for a while,'' she said at the time.

Since their wedding, Pitt and Aniston have been touted not only as one of Hollywood's most glamorous couples but also one of the film industry's most powerful. They are co-owners of the Plan B production company with producer Brad Grey, who earlier this week was hired to replace Sherry Lansing as head of the Paramount studio.

Aniston is perhaps the most recognizable star of ``Friends,'' the ensemble show that concluded a 10-year run last year as one of television's highest-rated comedies. She also has starred in such films as ``Along Came Polly,'' ``Bruce Almighty'' and ``The Good Girl.'' Her father is veteran soap opera actor John Aniston.

Pitt, long one of Hollywood' most bankable film stars, is currently seen in ``Ocean's Twelve.'' Other film credits include ``Ocean's Eleven,'' ``Fight Club,'' ``Meet Joe Black,'' ``Seven Years in Tibet,'' ``Sleepers,'' ``12 Monkeys,'' ``Legends of the Fall,'' ``A River Runs Through It'' and ``Thelma & Louise.''

01/08/05 04:41

© Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

I was shocked when I heard the news, I always thought they made a cute couple.
    "The moral progress of a nation can be judged by the way it treats its animals" - Gandhi
    http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/4402/NC/US/1

I heard it yesterday and I was shocked to hear it too. I thought they would be a couple that would last forever. They were so cute together.

It is shocking and sad to hear. Doesn't ANYONE stay together anymore??
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I just think it's sad when folk break up.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

I too was shocked and dissapointed.
    On "Montel Williams" show on Dec 29th, he had Sylvia Brown on and Montel asked her about them and she said they won't make it.
    They have been together for 7-8 years, Donna I hope you change you're underwear more often then that!!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I am shocked and sad.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

Staci,

I try.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Originally posted by shais_mom
    I too was shocked and dissapointed.
    On "Montel Williams" show on Dec 29th, he had Sylvia Brown on and Montel asked her about them and she said they won't make it.
    They have been together for 7-8 years, Donna I hope you change you're underwear more often then that!!!
    HAHAHA!

I'm bummed but not shocked. No one in Hollywood ever lasts.

Thank you Wolfie!

Aw, I think it's sad. I wish there were more couples out there who could make marriage last.

Look at Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. They've been together FOREVER without the benefit of marriage.

Another couple I truly admire are Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward. Paul Newman is what I call "easy on the eyes" even at the age of 79!!!