Thread: Wahoo! Canadian Catnip!

Wahoo! Canadian Catnip!

The wonderful Cantmandu (Gary) sent the brats a catnip ball and it created quite the stir.

Rosco is the first to attack and he doesn't want to share, as usual!

Here you can see Rosco still has the ball and Magoo is sniffing trying to figure out what and where the new smell is coming from.

The room is filling up with impatient kitty cats waiting for Rosco to give it up!

I got no more pictures after this because the "Bigguns" got the ball and took off. They are still playing with it and having so much fun.

We thank you so much Gary!!! You're catnip toys are always such a hit and the kitties just love them to pieces! (especially Rosco!)

"OK kid...hand it over!"
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Gary also graced my cats with one of his wonderful catnip toys. They went BEZERK!!! Okay Gary, give it up, who's your supplier???

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

The Toys ,all come from the Volunteers,at the Animal Welfare Association,where they are hand made,with only the freshest Cat Nip.And all,of the money raised ,goes,to the catching,spaying,neutering,and rehoming,themmany homeless Cats,of Hamilton.and Your Friends,the Found Cats,are plaesed,that thier love offerings,areso popular,as the proceeds,go,to such a wonderful cause.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

"Who's your supplier" he he he Slick brought me some Canadian catnip a time or two and WOW! What a hit at the Glenrose Kitty Inn! Amazing stuff...

That is so funny! Reminds me of that commercial where all the cats are partying. Remember the Persian under the lampshade? What's the difference in Candadian catnip? Looks like they are all loving it.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Look at how big Rosco is getting! When did that happen? Glad to see the Bigguns didn't wait for him to finish - they simply stoel it from the catnip hog!

Canadian Catnip must be extra special, huh? I mean my nawtees like catnip but it won't bring them all into one room to fight over it. Hmmmm....
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Gary is such an angel peppering the U.S and probably the world now with those terrific toys! They end up being demolished in no time around here.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Oh YES, those Canadian catnip balls are well-loved and enjoyed here as well. Lisa, you must be in heaven being surrounded by so many beautiful babies!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!