Thread: Greta

Greta

what a gorgeous girl
    Congratulations for being dog of the day!

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

Oh Greta you truly are a beautiful GSD! No wonder your mom calls you the golden child! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good Morning Gorgeous Greta!!

Oh Greta!!! Such a very very beautiful girl you are!! You look so cozy and right at home in that bed. We can certainly tell why you are Mom's "Golden Child". It's perfect for you!!! We sure hope everybody tells you what a perfect specimen of a German Shepard you are too gorgeous girl. Because you are, indeed, one of the prettiest GSD girls we have ever seen. We are loving the idea of the shower for you and Mom. That is so cool!! That must have been fun for all!! Congratulations on being our most gorgeous DOTD sweetheart!! Enjoy today and every day with your loving family and always love your life like we do!! Say hi to Zoe and the rest of the family!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I agree with what Daisy and Delilah said. You are one of the most stunning GSDs I have ever seen. I can see why your human siblings recognized you as a golden child right off the bat. It seems that you have very quickly ascertained all the things which make up a wonderful canine companion and added them to your repetoire. Good for you being such a gentle, loving, and fun dog. That bed is a perfect backdrop for your now famous picture as Dog of the Day. Congratulations to you, Greta, and your whole family. I know that many people will wear a big smile this morning when they meet you and read about you special ways.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

greta, you are the ultimate girlie-girl........a real beauty too.....congratulations to the dotd!!!

Thanks to PCB!

What a gorgeous young lady we have for our DOTD today! Greta, I had to just stare at your picture for awhile today, such a pretty girl you are with deep expressive, curious eyes. You are every bit deserving of your "golden child" collar . Such a smart girl too, it is easy to see your intelligence just looking into your eyes . I hope you have lots of extra special fun today with chasing tennis balls, snoozing in bed, and maybe a yummy treat or two . Congratulations Greta, our beautiful Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

CONGRATULATIONS GRETA!

My oh my what a gorgeous pup you are Greta! And just look at those ears...they are beautiful

Oh yes, I do see why you are called the "Golden Child". A name it sounds like you well deserve!

Hope this day along with all the rest of your days bring you and your furmom great happiness!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Congratualtions! Greta you are stunning ,what a beautiful pup !

Now there's a gorgeous girl!! What a lovey GSD you are pretty Greta. It sounds like you have a wonderful life full of love. Congrats to Dear Greta!!!

Greta.... I have always wanted a german sheppard. You are very beautiful. If you were mine I would give you your own big bed to sleep in. I would also keep you supplied with tennis balls cause I play tennis. I know your humane mommy loves you very much. You are very lucky to have a family that loves you so much. Hope you and your family has a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Greta, you are just beautiful, you take my breath away, I can see why your Mom calls you the Golden Child. That photo of you is wonderful. It put a smile on my face today when I saw you. CONGRATULATIONS beautiful, graceful, sweet Greta Our Very Best Dog Of The Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Daisy

Hi Greta,

What a gorgeous pup you are sweetheart. happy congrats
    on being chosen for special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. I
    hope you & Zoe get many fun treats in celebration of your special
    day. I wish you a long, happy & healthy life.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Greta, you are such a pretty girl! I can certainly see why you have been given the name "Golden Child". I'm so happy that you were our dog of the day.

Congrats and Enjoy!

Robin

Awwww, Greta, aren't you adorable!!!!!! Congrats on Dog of the Day.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)