Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fav. Critters

Mice are the best critters

Dogs are the best.. exspecially the one we call around here Simba!! he is the best critter!!!!

and might i add the most adorable one!!!

------------------
    *.KayAnn.*&Simba*RuFf*

heheeheheheheheheheehehehehe!!!!!!

------------------
    *.KayAnn.*&Simba*RuFf*

I have to say that RATS are my favorite pet. They are very smart and cudley and they don't smell bad....

Here is a rat community for those of you who have rats as pets, or really love them. Go to http://communities.msn.com/ratsratsrats . There are many helpful friendly members there.

Dragon Fire

------------------
    DF~
    http://communities.msn.com/RatsRatsRats

Hey Jennifer!
    I used to have a baby jackrabbit!ALOT OF WORK!!!!
    My neighbor had a problem with rabbits in her yard so she gave me a baby! He died because
    he got into poison.I was so sad!

------------------
    :]

i am so mad i dont know what to do my dog bit off one of my rabbits tails!! what should i do?????

Please!!!! Separate the dpg from the bunnies right away! Only let them be together when someone is home and supervising! You need to let your dog know RIGHT AWAY that this is completely unacceptable. Not by yelling, but by seperating them, and slowly adjusting the situation until the dog understands the rules, and that YOU are in charge.

ok but i am so sad that she will never be the same ever again!!! will she be ok if she lives or will she always be scared

Have you taken her to the vet? I think she'll be skittish around dogs for a long time - and justifiably! Just keep she and the dog seperate and she'll probably return pretty much to hernormal self, personality-wise. Very sad all around for everyone, but the best you can do now is let the bunny know she is safe and that you still love her, tail or no.

So sorry for your poor bunny - I hope she is doing okay. What did your vet say about her tail as far as it healing? I hope it heals up fine and she has no infection. I would be real concerned about that. Please keep them seperated and hope that she will get over being so afraid in time.

My favorite critter, or huge critter, has nothing to do with sugar gliders and ferrets and dogs, only elephants. I love elephants because of their grace, beauty, uniqueness, strength, intelligence, and playfulness. There are so many everyday pets such as the cat and dog, which I love so much, but the elephant is uncommon to many people, and I want to let them know about the elephant.

I wish I had the space for an elephant. Do you own one? show us the pic.

Hye my fav critters are mice or Birds. I love robins they are really cute. My two lil robins are just sweet hearts. I knwo you shouldn't keep them as pet but they have a very interesting story.My mice are also my babies and I love them to death.

Nikki, Troy, Baby, No-name, and Angel

Wow! Robyns. Let's hear the story. Show us some pics. I think that is very interesting.

------------------

Igor Inc. (c)2001

I think it may be illegal too. But you better check on that so you don't get into trouble. I know it is illegal to have some birds as pets.