Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Point Isabel, maybe? (Nor Cal)

I'm just afraid of it starting to rain again, but it's supposed to be nice for the next couple of days..

Hmm... The same weather forecast said that on Tuesday it was also supposed to have "few showers" and we didn't have any at all!! So Monday the 17th still might work out..

Waiting to hear from the rest though...

I dont know... Sunday would be *much* better for me, because I'm not totally sure who would drive me on Monday .. my mom doesn't get that holiday off. I know I could get a ride either Sunday or Monday, but my mom wanted to go with me so I'd prefer Sunday...

but, I really wanted to meet caseysmom !! ahh dilemas..

I guess we can wait to see what Giselle's mommy, Amberlee and WolfLady say. I can't believe it's only a few days away!

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

I will do my best to make it, though if I bring a fuzzy I will probably bring my boyfriend's chow, since Star and Wilbur both have issues.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I've finally gotten around to posting! Actually, I do have other plans on Sunday, so unfortunately I won't be able to make it that day. I do want a full report after the meeting though and lots of pictures!
    I'll keep my eyes on this thread, just in case it remains on Monday. If it does - Amberlee, would you be interested in commuting together? I'm just worried about getting stuck in traffic on the way back (since a lot of companies don't get the day off).
    **hugs**
    Karen

Hmm... Here's a crazy idea: What if we make it both days?
    So then the people who can make it on Sunday can come on Sunday, and those of you who would rather go on Monday can come on Monday.
    Would that be easier for you guys? Then you wouldn't have to totally miss out if it's on a day that you can't go...

Doing both days sounds good to me, unless it would be a hardship on the pups *wicked grin* or their Meowmies/paw-paws.

WL - Yes, I would LOVE to commute with you. I guess my PM got lost somehow. PM your number again and I'll call and set details up, okay? I need to run some errands now, so it'll probably be 3ish or so before I can call. Does that work for you?
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Originally posted by AmberLee
    Doing both days sounds good to me, unless it would be a hardship on the pups *wicked grin* or their Meowmies/paw-paws.
    Not a problem for me! I have nothing else to do those two days since I'm off work and it's a holiday... I live nearby and take my pups to the park a lot, and they love it. So the pups and I wouldn't mind at all...

ok.. I'm not totally sure yet, I need to get a hold of my mom, she's moving right now. If we meet on Sunday, would it be only me and Di? lol

edit: I was looking at this weather site, and it actually says Monday will be partly sunny ... link

it might not be accurate, though
    Last edited by bckrazy; 01-13-2005 at 04:42 PM.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

LOL You never know what the weather is going to be like here in CA. I guess it will also depend on the weather for me to drive such a long way. Priya tends to get a little carsick if the ride is more than 30 minutes, so that's really my only concern.

Amberlee, I'll PM you

I say Monday I have to finish a project on Sunday.

True, we never really know the weather around here. More than once have my friends arrived at school with miniskirts when it's absolutely freezing because the "weatherguy said it would be 80 degrees!". LOL.

hm... I talked to my mom and she said she doesn't have the day off on Monday. I would love to meet all of you guys .. she's asking her boss tomorrow, I will *definitely* know by then

if not, I'll just have to talk Di into going there or Sunday and we can have a really mini PT meeting

Giselle, if you dont mind, how old are you? I didn't know you were a teenager too! ^^ that is cool... and, yeah, I always laugh at girls who are running around in mini skirts (and ugg boots) in the middle of winter it's like.. honestly, what are the possibilities of 80 degree weather in December? funny

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Man, I'd love to go both Sunday and Monday. OTOH, my mom would think it's pure torture and I'd probably have to listen to her "You're too spoiled-I do too many things for you-Stop obsessing over dogs-They're just animals-I'm tired" lectures....

Bckrazy, yeah, I'm a teenager. If you want, I can PM you my age. I personally don't get the point of wearing Ugz and miniskirts. Your feet are warm but your legs are numb

Originally posted by bckrazy
    if not, I'll just have to talk Di into going there or Sunday and we can have a really mini PT meeting
    No problem. I can go both days.

yay ! my mom got work off on monday, so its on!! I totally cant wait to see all of you guys and you adoorable pups goin to Petsmart tomorrow to give Gonzo a bath and maybe get some stuff for the meeting..

Giselle, lmao.. you mom sounds like my stepmom! ^^ sorry.. I do not understand people that don't just love animals that are SO devoted and loyal to you. I'm so glad my mom isn't like that!

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Okay, so Giselle, bckrazy, caseysmom, and Wolflady will all be going on Monday... (Am I right??)
    Who is going Sunday??
    I'm confused now! hehe