Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally baby Tyler pics!

Finally baby Tyler pics!

I know that I have been so bad at posting pics lately. I got a 3D sonogram done today. Tyler is huge! His estimated birthweight is 9-10lbs. I am not surprised because Jaden was 10 1/2 lbs when he was born. I'm 33 weeks (8 months) pregnant and Tyler is already 5 lbs 1 oz. They couldn't measure his length today because he is really scrunched up in there. It appears that his lungs are already working on their own, so we're in the free and clear now. I am so glad that I no longer have to worry about premature labor. I can't wait until he comes out!

The pics are funny because he looks like his face is smashed against glass. In a way, it's true. He looks like that because he was pressing his face against my uterine wall. He looks alot like Jaden. I don't know if you are familiar with the 3d pics, but they're very accurate. When you compare newborn photos to the 3d photos (during late pregnancy) they are exact.

He's already got alot of hair. If you look closely, you'll notice a double chin and chubby cheeks. I LOVE chubby babies! All together there are 45 pictures and a 20 minute video, but I'll just show a few.

First he was sucking his thumb.

We wanted a clear view of his face, so the lady kept nudging his elbow through my belly. It was funny because he was getting so irritated. Just like you'd imagine if you nudged a baby's elbow outside of the womb, his thumb kept slipping out of his mouth. He'd rub his face, searching for his mouth again, and then go back to sucking....

Finally he got mad (I think) and opened his mouth wide. He gave up on thumb sucking after that.

He briefly opened his eyes

He said "Leave me alone!"

And then he went back to sleep

Thank you Wolfie!

Those are AWESOME pictures!!! ! I can't believe how awesome those look. Tyler is going to be adorable!!

Hey, I was 9lbs. 10oz. when I was born...

PLEASE post more!!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Aw!! What a cutie!

LOL, I was a big baby too... 9lbs. 15oz my poor Mom! (she's tiny only 5 feet tall).

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Amazing pictures. After all you have been through with this and other pregnancies, it is sooooo good to know that his lungs are working, and that he's big enough so that, if he happened to be born tomorrow, he should still be just fine.

WOW!!!!!! I've never seen that before, Totally AMAZING!

Look at that face, how adorable! I honestly thing I would just freak out if I knew that little person was in me. WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!

Awesome Tonya, thank you so much for sharing these amazing pictures. I'm so glad to hear you and Tyler are in the clear now. That is terrific!

I especially love the one where he got mad, too funny.

Wow, I'm just blown away!

From Decker with Love

wow!!!!! those are amazing!!!! I didn't know babies sucked their thumbs in the whomb! I was 8 lbs. 7 oz. when I was born...

OMG! That is so totally cool!
    I've never seen such awesome pictures in the womb like that before. How amazing to have such a wonderful life inside of you like that

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

WW!! Thats just crazy!! Aren't those expensive to have done though? I think its SO cool though that you can see whats happening, what hes doing. He sure is a handsome little guy, and I am sure he will be much more handsome once hes out.

How utterly amazing! WOW!!! Oh Tonya, he's going to be one hadnsome little guy - I can't wait til he's here!

Amazing!

He's so adorable, Tonya! I can't believe they can take pictures like that-- WOW!

wow thats really neat
    i bet tyler will be a handsome baby and chubby too i also love chubby babys too

wow. I never seen pictures that clear. I usually can't even see anything in those pics, but yours I can see very clear. What a cutie. I bet you are so ready to have him in your arms!

The pictures are amazing. This is the first time I see pics like this. Wow!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

Originally posted by flamepony12
    wow!!!!! those are amazing!!!! I didn't know babies sucked their thumbs in the whomb! I was 8 lbs. 7 oz. when I was born...
    Yeah, I have been telling my husband that he's a thumb sucker. I can feel it. It's like a pulsing feeling in my belly. Sure enough! It's confirmed!

These are what the regular sonogram pics look like...they are harder to make out. I think this one was his femur.

The 3D give much more detail, but mainly outside detail, like physical appearance. The traditional sonogram is still better for seeing bones and whatnot.

Miranda_Rae, Yes, they are expensive. I think the cheapest is $130 or so. But if there is a good reason, most insurances will cover all or part of it.

Thank you Wolfie!

Oh my god, how freaky to 'see' Tyler before we can really see him . He's a cutie already and I bet you can't wait until he makes his way into the world
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy