I know that I have been so bad at posting pics lately. I got a 3D sonogram done today. Tyler is huge! His estimated birthweight is 9-10lbs. I am not surprised because Jaden was 10 1/2 lbs when he was born. I'm 33 weeks (8 months) pregnant and Tyler is already 5 lbs 1 oz. They couldn't measure his length today because he is really scrunched up in there. It appears that his lungs are already working on their own, so we're in the free and clear now. I am so glad that I no longer have to worry about premature labor. I can't wait until he comes out!

The pics are funny because he looks like his face is smashed against glass. In a way, it's true. He looks like that because he was pressing his face against my uterine wall. He looks alot like Jaden. I don't know if you are familiar with the 3d pics, but they're very accurate. When you compare newborn photos to the 3d photos (during late pregnancy) they are exact.

He's already got alot of hair. If you look closely, you'll notice a double chin and chubby cheeks. I LOVE chubby babies! All together there are 45 pictures and a 20 minute video, but I'll just show a few.

First he was sucking his thumb.

We wanted a clear view of his face, so the lady kept nudging his elbow through my belly. It was funny because he was getting so irritated. Just like you'd imagine if you nudged a baby's elbow outside of the womb, his thumb kept slipping out of his mouth. He'd rub his face, searching for his mouth again, and then go back to sucking....

Finally he got mad (I think) and opened his mouth wide. He gave up on thumb sucking after that.

He briefly opened his eyes

He said "Leave me alone!"

And then he went back to sleep