Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Tommy, Tasha and Auntie Jess!

Thank you Tommy, Tasha and Auntie Jess!

What a haul we got from our buds Tommy, Tasha and Auntie Jess! A box full of goodies that made the kids' Christmas so extra special, and mine too! Here are a few shots of the fun time they had! What perfect gifts they chose for us all! How can we thank you enough? You guys are simply the best! Still working on my video Jess Between our day after Christmas blizzard, no power, then Mr. B's emergency trip to the vet, we're a little behind. And I'll still honing my video crafts On with the show!

The haul...What a beautiful card we got and a very touching personal note Best of all...a picture of precious T&T! Jess was so kind. She sent me a beautiful Yellow Lab date book! Of course I saw Star in every shot! LOL! And the kitties got such a fun assormtment of toys! Mr. B who's usally playful, was not feeling well, but Oliver had a blast! Star received the BEST ball! Indestructible and it FLOATS! Of course she wanted to go straight to the beach. And Cody got her favorite toy of all, a rope pull! And both girls gots yummy treats/Nylabones that went down the hatch in a flash, so they are not in the picture!

I'm waiting Mom!

Me too, says Cody! Hope you like my candy cane collar with silver bells! Daddy gave it to me

Is it all for me?

No, it's for us!

The haul

Our beautiful card and the sweetest pic of T&T!

More to follow!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 12-28-2004 at 07:38 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Where to begin???

Oh Yum! Cody is more the horder, so she took her bone outside to eat in privacy!

Close up of T&T's pic

My beautiful datebook!

Star with her new ball....

Cody fell asleep after playing with Star's ball

More to come!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 12-28-2004 at 06:56 PM.

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Re: Thank you Tommy, Tasha and Auntie Jess!

I loved the Pictures. The pups look so cute in their
    Christmas duds.
    The antlers are priceless.
    What great gifts they got.

----<---<--<{(@

Cody sleeping with her ropey

Oliver pigging out!

And since we couldn't go to the water, I threw her ball for her in the snow out in the yard. And countless times helped her retrieve it from the snow drifts And Cody helped too!

Thank you SO much to our dear friends, Jess, Tommy and Tasha! Sandra, Star, Cody, Mr. B and Oliver all send our thanks and love
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 12-28-2004 at 06:57 PM.

Awww! I just love your dogs..
    The first pics you posted of Cody & Star are ADORABLE!

Thanks for sharing! Looks like you got a lot of great gifts.

Oh, Sandra, what precious precious PRECIOUS pups you have!!! I feel so silly but I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes looking at these pictures. We definitely do NOT see enough of your furkids, and thank you Jess for giving you a reason to post. Please give Cody an especial hug and kiss from this labby mom!

Star and Cody say tanks everbuddy for the sweet replies! Lots of hugs and kisses are being dispensed presently, Auntie Anna Malone, Emerson...hugs to you!

Oh Sandra it looks like you and the kiddies got some haul there!!

I'm so glad to finally see some new pictures of them, looks like they were having a wonderful time in the snow

Thanks for sharing!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh gosh what a wonderful surprise! I've been so busy today trying to get things ready for my mom and stepfather who are coming to visit a couple days later this week and hadn't had a chance to check PT until this evening. It's so wonderful to see your beautiful family and I'm so glad they are enjoying the pressies! And Wow looks like you got lots of snow there! We still have not had a large amount of snow yet, just a couple inches perhaps but the temperatures have been frigid! It is finally warming up a bit more this week.

I just love the one of Cody sleeping on her bed with the rope toy, what a precious girl. Star sweetheart, you look so festive and happy with your antlers on and your happy face lit up. You two have sure put a huge smile on my face tonight!

Oliver, it looks like you have quite a horde there! I'm so glad he's enjoying the toys as well. I wasn't really sure what they would enjoy so decided a variety might be the best bet! I'm sorry Mr. B hasn't been feeling well , I sure hope he's feeling better soon. Poor guy, it's no fun being sick

Oh thanks so much for posting these pics Sandra, these really made my night!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh my goodness........what special glimpses of your kids, Sandra........I love every picture!!! Thank you, Jessica, for making these pictures possible!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!What adorable Pictures!!! I am so glad to seesome new pictures of your ADORABLE puppers! Looks like an awesome stash you got there! What fun! I Love Star in her Reindeer Antlers! How Festive! Thanks for sharing!

Carly & Meeka

What a nice surprise! Lovely gifts and pictures!

We don't see enough of your crew.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Wooooohoooooo!!! Star and Cody pictures!!!!! How gorgeous your girls are!!!!! More, more, more.....
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

WOW! Your dogs are just beautiful! It looks like they had a great Christmas. Awesome pictures.

Great pictures of your BEAUTIFUL pups!!!

We definatly don't see enough of your crew!

I think we ALL need to send Sandra stuff so we can see more pictures

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!