AFTERNOON ALL!
I hope everyone is having great holidays.
This was the first Christmas with our newest fur children Clayton and Tucker. They were very good and Santa came to see them.. and Shadow my Princess.

I have a question.....As you all know I seem to be feeding all of NOah's Ark. Raven comes inthe Garage every day and gets fed, brushed, Hugged, kissed etc.....His people are moving to La. and they said they will try and keep him inside.. but the little dickens is a Houdini.
Others that come and eat in the garage lately are Possum, foxes and other cats.
OK.... there is a nice sized GORGEOUS Gray/black striped cat that has been making Himself (?) feel welcome by helping himself to Raven's dish. HOwever when I try and go out Kitty runs....I don't know if he/she is feral or just scared. He/she does NOT hiss or spit.. just runs, and stops to turn and look at me.

I went to PetSmart and bought a round Dome Covered Litter box.
I lined it with a soft sheet and nice fresh towels. Here's my question. I am in Va.. and I KNOW we are going to get nasty weather sooner or later.... WHERE can I put this so if he/she needs it they will be somewhat out of harems way. Right now, I have it in a raised flower bed off of the deck with the opening facing the deck away from direct wind. Am I insane for trying this?
I feel so awful thinking that this blessed little one may be homeless and not have a safe place to sleep out of the elements.

Love and Blessings,
Mommacat.. Deb