Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Pictures of Maggie

New Pictures of Maggie

I haven't posted pictures of Maggie in a long time, so I thought I would post a few. As you can see, some of them are more recent then others...

Pictures from September - October...

More coming...
    Last edited by Toby's my baby; 12-23-2004 at 07:03 PM.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Taking a nap on my sisters bed

First snow, I took these while we were hanging up Christmas decor. but she ended up chewing all the cords to pieces anyways

Last edited by Toby's my baby; 12-23-2004 at 07:06 PM.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

oh maggie! you are gorgous!!!!!....we need to see pics of you more often!!!!...give her some extra hugs and kisses from me
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

Look at that cute little face, kisses baby !!!!

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Are Maggie and Ziggy sisters??? lol. They look so much alike to me!

Those are very good pictures. I really enjoy seeing Maggie!

What a doll. She is one cute puppy! I wish I could give her a big smooch! You'll have to do that for me, ok? Great photos!

Maggie, you are one ADORABLE pup!! (I liked the *puppy pics* too; *hint hint*) Tell your mommy to post pics more often!!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

lol, I will give Maggie extra hugs and kisses from everyone!

I made my sister a movie on the computer with a song in the backgroud about growing older, and I put pictures on there from when she was a puppy all the way up to pictures just taken last night. At the end I put "credits" on there, and put Merry Christmas, Love you, etc. and she said if my mom and dad weren't in there, she would have started crying, so I guess she liked it. I was up until 1 AM this morning making it
    DeviantArt
    Beth-

Awww Maggie is such an adorable girl! She's really beautiful too

Thanks for sharing!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

What a precious, precious girl you are Maggie! You've got one of those faces that could melt the hardest of hearts Wish we could see your tribute video...I think I'd be crying too! Hugs to you sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I wish I could show you guys the present that I gave my sister, but I forgot to save it on my computer, and I just saved it on a CD.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-

Maggie is so pretty! She sure has grown up into a gorgeous dog! Thanks for sharing the pics

I love sharing pictures with PetTalk , lol. My sister and I were sharing the cost of Maggie, and she would be "shared" but Maggie is a lot nicer to Sara, and she likes to jump on me a lot (we are currently working on this problem), and so I told Sara that Maggie could be her dog, and I wasn't going to help with the cost of her. I feel bad for doing that , but I guess its better, Maggie seems like she is growing out of her puppy stage, sorta, and she is becoming a lot calmer. I am gealous of Sara having a dog, so I am trying to talk my parents into letting me adopt one or two kittens from my local human society. Wish me luck!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-

Awww those are really great photos!! maggie is soo cute and beautiful pup

Toby´s my baby - I really love your siggy with Maggie

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Maggie is a beautiful girl and her coloring is very pretty.
    Her ears in that one picture, look as soft as velvet.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt