Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fav. Critters

Hi everyone, do you think albino gerbils are nicer or meaner than not-albinoes? All the albino gerbils i have had as pets or seen have been nicer than "colored" gerbils. Well does anybody want an artistic rendering of their pet? just send me a email pic at
    [email protected]
    and i will draw it, take a digi-pic of it, and send back to u. I'm young in high skool and trying to find pets to draw for people but also find experience in this. (free )
    That bunny with a tilted head wuz cute doncha think?
    Luv ya, karlicat

Hey Karlicat~ Whats up? Yea that bunny today was ssssoooo cute!! hehe i opened up the page and just about died it was adorable. Well ne way, I used to have gerbils and my albino one WAS nicer than my gray one, even tho i had had my gray one longer and i held him more!! hehe. I dont know why it was like that lol it just was. ttyl bye

~*Jennifer*~

Hi, I have wanted a horse for like 5 years, but my Dad kept saying he didn't have the money or space so I took riding lessons for 5 years, and about 3 months ago my dream came true! my Dad's friend was taking boarders so we went to an auction (were I wasn't planning on buying anything) but then I saw this beautiful Quarter Horse named Miss O Dandy Tip (I call her Missy) and We took her home! She didn't sell cheap but we worked it out... so you people who want dogs, don't give up! It will work out somehow. I also have two guinea pigs (both males) and they are great pets! My one (Bear) is a pain he always gets his cage really wet, he loves being wet he sleeps under his water bottle so it will drip on him!

------------------

Horse_1987

In our home, we have all types of pets, 2 dogs, 1 cat (she won't tolerate another one), two hamsters and 4 hermit crabs. I find all of them delightful in their own way. The dogs and cat are much more demanding of attention than the others, but we recently moved the two hamster cages into our kitchen, so they wake up more during the day when we are in there and respond when we talk to them. They are precious. Their names are Evelyn and Phoebe and they have to live apart, but each one loves treats, especially yogurt drops and they are getting better at being held in our hands. The hermit crabs love to get their weekly bath and they are no trouble. They like to be held too and love walking across the floor. We just have to make sure the cat and dogs are outside whenever the hamsters and hermit crabs come out. You know the old saying about "curiosity killing the cat", but in this case hamsters and hermit crabs might be in some severe danger!
    In other words, we would recommend any pets. We love them all!

Hi Jennifer,
    I think that my fav. critter is a kitten.....any kind. I think that any animal is cute though.

MY FAV ANIMAL
    WILL HAVE TO BE COCKATIELS I OWN FIVE OF THEM
    AND I THINK THEY ARE BEAUTFUL AND VERY CLEAVER I HAVE HAD OTHER PETS IN THYE PAST SUCH AS DOGS. BUT I THING COCKATIELS ARE THE BEST ANIMALS I HAVE EVER KNOW.

------------------
    MRS KLMcLEOD

I think if you are lokking for a cute cuddily rodent it deffently is the Rat. I have had 3 and they are so lovable. mine used to give kisses. and they love to be with you they don'e try and run away like Hamsers do

Mice are the best! Hamsters are fun too! But NOT dwarf hamsters....they are cute but they are mean!

Hey! I have to defend dwarf hamsters. I had one, a Siberian dwarf, who was not at all mean. He liked me more than some people, but it wasn't until he was a cranky old man that he ever nipped at all. (I don't know how old he was when he died, as he was a second-hand pet!)

Do you have pet mice?
    I have a few ?'s about mine. I just got them in the beginning of Oct. and i have a little problem.
    Please reply to my email address if you think you might be able to help me out!
    also, I think my favorite *critter* would be a rat!
    thanks and hope you can get back to me!
    Ducky

We have two dogs, one cat, two hamsters and three hermit crabs. I guess I love the furry friends the best and can't imagine being without any of them. My daughter is constantly asking for More! Her latest wishes are for a guinea pig and a rabbit, but I told her that there was no way we could have them as we really don't have a good place to keep them right now. I'd have tons of pets if I could. My greatest wish right now is for a bird, but I don't see that happening with the dogs and cat right now. We love every pet we have!

Just realized that I had already told all of you before just how many pets we have and what kind. Sorry to be repetitive. We did lose a hermit crab since that last post!

[This message has been edited by lhg0962 (edited November 25, 2000).]

my fave critter, next to my dogs of course is my corn snake. corn snakes make great pets, they are vary docile and come in a lot of different colors.

My favorite critter is definately a guinea pig! I recently got my second one! They absolutely love each other. We are expecting babies in late January.

hy my name is mat if have just two dwarf russian hamsters they are called tango and beefy which is short fo beefcake

im not good talking to people please reply

I have always wanted a dog! My dad always says that we can't have one so instead I have a guinea pig. Its a little different then a dog but I love it just the same!