Thread: Yet another with babies to be in...

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Yet another with babies to be in...

I just snagged a sweet and tiny very pregnant tuxie girl this evening. She's hugely pregnant, and looks like a kitten herself! She's evidently had litters before as her nipples are pre-used for lack of a better term. So at least this little girl's safe from the icy cold weather that's happening here. She has a ratty old flea collar around her neck, but even if her so called owners had seen me trapping her, they wouldn't have stopped me that's for sure! So the little girls tucked into the bathroom, and drinking a lot of water she's so thirsty. I'll probably be shipping her to another foster home within a day or so. She's such a darling dainty little thing. See how I celebrate birthdays?
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

I'm very happy for this sweet little girl and her future babies that you came along. She and her kittens will now have a chance at life. You are so wonderful! Are you sick of me saying that yet?

So it's your birthday huh? I'm sorry I didn't know that. I guess it's posted somewhere but I didn't see it. I don't know how good your day was but I sure know it was a very blessed day for some kitties!!!

!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN !!!

I really hope you had a good day and happy thoughts and best wishes are coming your way from me and the crew!!

Another Mama going to have babies in the warmth of your TLC? Lucky kitties! When do you ever get time off? NOT!!!!! The call comes, you go.... that's how it works, right?

See, you got a wonderful gift for your birthday! The joy of SAVING a Mom and her babies!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Lucky cat, She can now have a great forever home with someone.

Ps: Happy birthday

Jan, you are doing great work .... God Bless you and this mama and babies! Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

One Mama saved from having her babies out in the cold.

Bless you Jan.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

That was kind,of you,and we pray,that the Mother,and Kittens,will be happy,and healthy,and that they will all get Furr Ever Homes.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

That little mama-cat is SOOOOOO blessed!! Thank your with all my heart for doing this for her!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Who ever adopts this sweet little mama to be in the future, is in for some serious lap fungus LOL! She is such a darling little girl. I'm so glad I was able to get her in before she had kittens outside.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

Great job Jan.How much longer can you this??Too bad you didn't have human children to take over for you in a few years.Me and Mike were driving somewhere and we looked around our city..and no cats.And we laughed because you took most of them off the street to have a great life.We love you.Carla and Mike.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Originally posted by catfamily
    Great job Jan.How much longer can you this??Too bad you didn't have human children to take over for you in a few years.Me and Mike were driving somewhere and we looked around our city..and no cats.And we laughed because you took most of them off the street to have a great life.We love you.Carla and Mike.
    Carla, You and Mike just don't have that magnet in yours heads yet! The one that makes your head turn at just the right moment to catch the dumpster diving cats etc! But maybe you're right....I got most of them by now. Guess I'll go till I drop. "Sweet Adelaide" went into a foster home to have her kittens, so hubby will be happy the bathroom's not overtaken again by babies. And P.S..Thank you Leslie for transporting her to Larry's!
    Last edited by QueenScoopalot; 12-15-2004 at 09:47 PM.
    Author Unknown ~*~