I am certainly not tring to offend anyone and I am trying to see both sides of the issue.
I totally agree with that!

I think what is bothering me the most is that it seemed Arthur was only agressive to the one dog. Had it been to all the dogs he lived with I would be more apt to think he had wiring problem. Some dogs just don't like a certain dog for whatever reason, size, color, sensing fear, an alfa issue, jealousy, etc. Once tension starts between 2 animals it's going to be harder to stop. I'm sure Arthur looked at Charlie as the dog that stole his food and rotti's don't forget things that we want them to forget. Selective memory!!!!
Not all people like every person they meet during their lifetime either. Dogs are very much like humans and share most if not all the same feelings and emotions. It happens here, nothing like fighting but Kiki likes to be the center of attention and will push her way past Monty to get it. She is a very jealous little girl but luckily it's not a big issue and there is no fighting between the dogs. Thank God