Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simba

Simba

BaSim what a neat surprise to see Simba as Today's Dog! I would know his face anywhere!! What a great website. I love all of the pictures! Congratulations to Simba and also to BaSim, the owner of today's Dog of the Day!!

You're right, Pam. My first thought was, I've seen that face before! Congratulations, Simba.

Today is a holiday at our house Simba has gotten about 5 snackies allready this morning. Yesterday when we received the email saying Simba was going to be the dog of the day I was at school. My mom said she almost wanted to come and get me at school and tell me she was so happy. This morning my mom got a snackie out and she started saying "Congrats Simba , would you like to accept this award? would you like to say anything for yourself?" and simba replied with an "ARrrOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" it was so cute and Simba rolled over about 5 times with out her even saying to!!!! Im so happy... Simba being dog of the day on the website is great but, everyday in my heart Simba is the dog of the day!!!

I cheered and clapped, even though it is just me and the dogs here! This is almost as good as having one of my own be honored. We are so PROUD of you Simba and your sweet guardian whose company we have enjoyed on these boards. We feel as if we know you both. One doesn't have to look any further than your picture to know what a special dog you are. You are one of those dogs whose eyes can speak volumes and obviously when you were in that shelter and BaSim walked up, you told her that should she choose you, you would be a dog of a lifetime. And you have dear boy, you certainly have. Congratulations to our very special Dog of the Day, Simba!!!! (clap, clap, clap, clap)

KayAnn and Simba!!!
    Congratulations. A well deserved honor for this handsome boy, he's the Dog of the Day!!! Simba, I hope you have a very special day today. You are one lucky dog to have an owner that loves you so much.

Congradulations Ba-Sim, I thought I recognized that beautiful dog in the photo.
    Celebrate the big day, Simba is the sweetest, most beautiful, wonderful Dog of the Day.

Yeah for Simba!!!

Congrats Simba on being today's dog of the day! Pam hit it right on the mark, I would recognize that adorable face anywhere! Congrats to Simba and BaSim! Have a great day!

Wow! It's Simba of BaSim fame! Way to go, Simba. You are one gorgeous dog! And what a ham. I love your website. Sooooo many toys. Are you spoiled?? You should be! Congratulations BIG TIME to Simba and KayAnn! You must be so proud, Mom!!! Yeah Simba!!

Congratultaions Simba!!! What a nice surprise to see one of our own up there KayAnn you keep spoilin' that pup!!!

Congratulations Simba! With all of those great photos and your great poses, it was just a matter of time!

Simba is a gorgeous, and clearly extremely intelligent young man. I had to look twice at his photo to make sure he was real, he was so smooth and clean and beautiful, like a china doll (dog!)! What a lucky family...

My first reaction was also I've seen that dog B/4!! Congrats. on being dog of the day Simba & proud mommy BaSim. He is a great looking guy!

I want to thank you all for all the wonderfull comments about Simba.. It gave My mother , father, and I all a good smile hearing how everyone around the world Loves and adores our dog (as much as we do.)
    He is now sitting with daddy..eating popcorn and that delicious thing he loves so much called CHEEEEESE!!!!! He loves CHEEEEEESE! and if we say CHEEEEEESE!!! he comes running! My mother has gone threw surgery she had to get 5 teeth pulled and she enjoyed hearing all the good comments about Simba it gave her a big smile (although it hurts to smile) Once again I would like to Thank you guys for all the nice comments about Simba it make me feel successful in my dog training.... And my taste and cute dogs
    RachelJ- My mom got tears of joy reading your post.. she thought it was so sweet! She awwwwwwwwed while she read it.. Thanks again everyone!!!

[This message has been edited by *BaSim* (edited February 13, 2001).]

A WELL DESERVED honor! Congrats Simba and to your wonderful family! It is so obvious from your posts how much you love each other

SIMMMMBA!
    SIMMMMBA!
    SIMMMMBA!
    (We're chanting here )