Thread: Sushi isn't eating much...

Sushi isn't eating much...

He eats, but not much. When I go out into the kitchen to prepare their food (morning and night) he's always mouthy like usual and he'll eat a few bites but then he'll "cover it up" and walk away. Kirin usually then ends up eating his food AND Sushi's (they're fed in a double sided dish). This has only been happening the last week or so. Before that, he and Kirin were both pigs though Kirin has always been worse. Then I switched foods to a GREAT quality food as a treat and Sushi barely touched it - especially if it had ANY kind of seafood in it. I went back to Friskies which is what they were eating before but he doesn't seem very interested in it anymore.

He has crunchies available to eat whenever he wants and I usually have to fill up their bowl about every other day. So I know he's eating. Just not as much as he used to and as much as I thought a growing 4-5 month old kitten should want to eat.

Any suggestions/advice? Thanks...

At first I was feeding Pixie fancy feast, but I found she got bored of it so I tried another brand of meat... Try that. Maybe he just wants something new.

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

It seems that having switched the food in the first place is what caused this situation so I'd rather not change foods *again*...

Guess it's not too big a deal since no one seems to be concerned.

Sushi,maybe,is just not as hungry,I notice that,with The Found Cats,that sometimes,they hardly seem,to touch thier food! But if Sushi,is not losing weight,she is fine,as she will eat,when the mood strikes her.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You can get your cats to eat soft food?????

Mina won't touch the stuff. If it isn't her crunchies she doesn't want anything to do with it. *wonders if I'm doing something wrong*

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright