Thread: Biggie........

Biggie........

.........just doesnt want to be fenced in......but knows life is better "on the inside" .....what a cutie you are! congratulations on being potd!!!

Biggie you are so adorable. I think I saw your mug shot at the local post office with the words "wanted" underneath it. But because you're so cute, I won't sqweal (spelling?) on you.

What an adoooorable piggy you are Biggie!

Biggie
    What an adorable mug shot!!!
    I couldn't help grinning as I read your story! I'm glad you decided that life on the inside was much better than life on the lam!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Biggie! Your parents sure do have an awesome sense of humor Even in mug mode, your photo is precious I'm glad you learned your lesson Biggie! Why hit the road when life is so good right there at home? And don't forget, should you ever reconsider a leisurely stroll out of the yard, we know who you are! What a precious, precious Pet of the Day honoree you are, dear Biggie and many thanks for the "big" smile today! Congratulations to you sweet piggie boy. My piggie girls Moon and Rosie send alongs lots of warm purrrs and happy wheeks to you Break out the veggie bin, it's time to party

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Biggie is the best today

Congrats to you on being the Pet of the Day.

I loved your mug shot. I am sure you would win the prettiest guinea pig mug shot contest.

I hope your roaming days are over. You are smart to stay in the new fence.

Oh my, very humorous fur mum and dad you have there, little Biggie! Your mug shot is hilarious, but I can't blame you for wanting to see what it's like OUTSIDE the fence! Enjoy your glory as Pet Of The Day! Milli sends squeaks and gurgles!

Love,

Lexie and her furry ones.

Oh, Biggie, your bio is too, too funny! You sure are a cutie with your pretty brown and black fur. I'm glad you've found that life is much safer inside the fence - and better eats there too!